djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Today's race was great thanks Wardy. The new scoring worked great, its really cool to be able to look at the screen when you go through the check and know what place you are.
The Transponders worked great, and the scores were up before I could get my gear off and changed. Great day and thanks again. :cool: :cool:
The coarse today was really good, very well done.
The Thumper class is getting really competive, man those guys are fast. :ride:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
http://www.berkutsystems.com/timer/

John Bouma, is the key and answer here. John helped us out of a situation that never seemed to be "fixed", we may have had a good race or a better race, but we just never could get the scoring spot on. Don't get me wrong, I am sure we will have to perfect the issues as they will arise, but hey, scoring today was almost flawless!!! If that one rider wouldn't have "backed up" to see his name in lights, it would have been dam near perfect!

We will mount the screen in a better veiwing spot for next race and go thru the process once again so everyone knows what to do. Sure is nice to talk course conditions, fun of the day, and things of that nature and not spend an hour hunting for scoring issues.

if there was a perfect rain today was it. very cool day and looks like many had a good time, which is what we hope to provide!

wardy

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
Wardy,

Glad to see the transponders worked out so well!! :cool: $ well spent ,alot of $ , but still well spent :nod: :nod:

Is DJJ riding in the adult thumper class or with the minis??? :nener:

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
munch said:
Wardy,

Glad to see the transponders worked out so well!! $ well spent ,alot of $ , but still well spent

Is DJJ riding in the adult thumper class or with the minis??? :nener:

Both. :laugh: :nener: :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom