sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i broke away from the assylum and have free time, lithium, demerol, budwieser and a chatty attitude. get in there now!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, that's fine. no chat buddies, ok. i'm not bitter. it's like my 10th birthday party. my birthday is may 28 so it is memorial day weekend or memorial day. so, mom, bless her heart, had a big birthday party set up for me. all my 5th grade buddies were invited. we had pinyatas, prizes, games etc. the day comes and nadda. not one person shows up. i'm sitting in my basement, decorated for the worlds best party, and nobody, AND I MEAN NO BODY shows up. good old mom, always thinking, walks the nieghbirhood rounding up kids, about 4 in all, all 1st and 2nd grades and she had the party. i don't know what was worse, none of my 5th grade buddies showing up 'cause they were all at memerial day festivities, or having to suffer through a birthday with 1st and 2nd graders.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sarge, it is great to have you back. :thumb:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
well brainiac, don't doubt this. rule #1 show up with one bottle of singlemalt)not some k mart crap). rule # 2 wear a chastity belt, elk is wrong in so many ways. rule #3 show up to my pad for beer, beer is on me, for you this DW. rule #4, most important, don't harrass, beat me, or pee on my bedding, oklahoma has strict anti elderly abuse laws.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
rule # 2 wear a chastity belt, elk is wrong in so many ways.

Rumor has it that Elk was very excited when he heard about something called a "Man Funnel" until he found out it was for dirtbikes. :scream:

Top Bottom