KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I was informed last night that Pit_Monkey broke his hand at the thumb socket area when he got t-boned last Saturday in his mx race.

He didn't realize it was broken until that evening. Today Charlie is seeing the doctor to see what kind of corrective surgery he is going to have. Doesn't sound good.

Good luck Dude and wishing you a fast and speedy recovery. Remember you promised to stay off the bike until the cast comes off. Sponsor rules!!!!!!

Last edited:

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Hope tou feel better soon Pit. I'll be thinking about you!

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
I think he said he shattered his nuckle. (mayby not shattered but broke it pretty bad)

Pit monkey it looks like you can become a very good racer, just dont rush this recovery thing thats all. Then just get back to it and take your time. I'm routin for ya kid!!!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Doesn't that just suck!! :(
Here's to a speedy recovery Pit_Monkey!
Stay off the bike. It'll be there when you're healed.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Pit_monkey, I hope you heal up quickly, casts are no fun but leave it on and you'll be riding again soon. I sympathize, just got back after breaking my hand. :think: The good news is that riding will be even more fun when you get back because you missed it so much. :cool:

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Heal up soon man!Broke my thumb during football season and had 2 surgerys on it.One thing stay off the bike till the doctor says so.I figured out its kinda hard to ride with a cast on your hand.Least I can say I have a thumb that costs more than my bike. :eek:

Last edited:

Pit_Monkey

May 19, 2001
wow guys thank you soooooo much. i saw this on opening page and i was so happy...you should see my smile. doctor said that i have to have the bone tied into place. three weeks out minimum...i heal fast. the bad part about this is that i holeshotted the moto.. and was running 8th out of 40 racers. and needed 15th to qualify. i ended up in 25th after the tangle and made it back up to 18th. raced hte lcq and took 11th which sent me to the main but my thumb was too swollen to get into my glove and the bike was pretty torn up i decided to just call it a day......thank you for all of your support. papa..sorry about saturday...we can meet three weeks from then for a light practice session. thank you all and ill be in touch with pics and such after the surgery. :aj:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Just keep this in mind Charlie...
thclowers01.jpg

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Glad to hear you'll be healing up quickly. Nothing worse than being on the injured list this early in the season. Just don't go riding until it's fully healed.

Goos luck

Top Bottom