Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I don't think I should be talking to a minor this late.:eek:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I know they aare not true???:think Ok I give you win. Whine all you want.

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Hmmm, maybe your use to saturday school but most people dont have to go to work on saturday. :D

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
My job is .....oh never mind. You just aren't worth tthe trouble.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
You shut up........Boy that's really mature and original. Read my post and figure everything out, I am unsubscribing to this post and apologize for wasting memory for this childish drivel.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Ok you want to be like that. I could call you a lot of different words but i am not. YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO READ MY POST. OR IS THAT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

I do HAVE to read these posts and although this little sticker drama has had me riveted to the screen for days I can stand no more. Send me your addy and if you promise to NEVER do this to a thread in here again I will send you stickers.:p Go play in someone elses room.

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Hey Mark, I'll quit emailing you the Pic-of-the-Week from BarnYardTimes.Com if you'll send me some stickers! :confused:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by YZDezertGuy
::flutters eyes:: Rich, I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE YOU! I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO BRING YOU HOME W/ ME! j/k
I tried to bring Rich home with me...once. Once I could breathe again and the blood started flowing back to my brain, I decided I had enough weird pets and most of them weren't lethal.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm thinking this is kind of like a few years ago when FMF sent me money to take their stickers off my bike.

Hmm...anybody got some MXA stickers we could send him? :p

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
It would be funnier if the image showed up :)

worst.jpg

Last edited:

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Senior KX Rider, I think we've heard everything we need to on this one, how about shutting it down as a public service? I will be eternally grateful. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
If it's any consulation I think you'll find your posts being deleted in a lot of OTHER forums from now on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom