Good clutch plates, cable and pirch combo ?

Feb 25, 2001
Always trying to find the smoothest clutch action. Currently have a barnett clutch kit in with there springs. The clutch action is VERY stiff. The cable is taken off every week and lubed to the 10th power. And I am looking to replace the clutch pack, springs, lever perch, and cable to get the smoothest . Was thinking of getting MSR raptor clutch perch and lever and a Motion pro cable and I have no clue of a clutch kit that will be looser on the finger besides Barnett ???????? Bike is a 2001 cr 125

Mxracer510

May 7, 2000
I had a 98 CR125 for 2 years. I was pretty hard on the cluth and I think I have 5 sets of worn out clutches laying around in the garage from it. Of all the different clutch sets I used I found that the HONDA clutch set up was the best. It had the lightest pull and it seemed to have the longevity over the barnett and other sets of clutches. But then again...I also raced 2 hour Cross Country races and might have abused the clutch a little bit more...just ask any of my OCCRA buddies I raced against back in the amateur days. LOL They know I can use that clutch on a 125....SMITTY ya out there anywhere?

Top Bottom