slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Good luck to everyone that's going to the Summer Bummer! Watch out for the National Geographic Camera Crew filming a special on "Age and the Effects of Gravity" at the colony of bares.... :)

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
And I heard they are also doing a side story on the affects of when an aged one makes a bet with the young guns....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Can't win them all, so easy there grampa bucket head.

Last edited:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Actually they are filming a documentary titled "Pinkman the Movie".................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
xcracer1123 said:
i heard a rumor that a 2nd redemtion bet was a brewing...this time the loser wears a pretty set of streamers off there handlebars.. ;)

you might want to just be happy with what ya got there kid, you don't want to wake a sleeping giant.

24mph,m/l

Snorkels, anyone?

According to weather.com, Roselawn got 14cm of rain in the last 2 weeks. And no sloping terrain to help it drain. What a relief, we won't have to contend with much dust.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Shagy100 said:
yeah you guys have fun im gonna be in morelands racin for the light team title this weekend
Who won the heavy team?...Brett and I raced the Roselawn enduro instead.

DW

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I figured a low turn out considering the location. what were gate fee's? Probably 50.00 for the 2.5 mile harescramble. LMAO

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Wolverine423 said:
I figured a low turn out considering the location. what were gate fee's? Probably 50.00 for the 2.5 mile harescramble. LMAO

No gate was $10 per person with $25 for sign up the track was fun but awfully muddy after the 4 hours of rain in the night

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Shagy100 said:
No gate was $10 per person with $25 for sign up the track was fun but awfully muddy after the 4 hours of rain in the night

The rain made Roselawn perfect! :cool:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
Hey Aj, Did They Run The Infamous Bridges And The Gravel Pit Section ???

Yes we ran those crapy bridges that kenny and louis put in like 20 years ago and all they did to them since we put holes in them in 99 was put plywood down and the rock feild sprouted more rocks and there bigger some were like the size of softballs or bigger. And mark morelands still acts like a freid out crack addict :yikes: And there were som real nast woops in that rock feild

Top Bottom