gremlins, and something about peanut butter.......

Associate01

Jan 26, 2001
Ok, this has almost nothing to do with that but....if it should I will warn you ;-)
I am going to buy a KDX this summer, How much should I expect to pay out the door for this? 2002 KDX200, Northern Cali, but I would drive to Oregon or Nevada if a dealership there had a better deal.... Plus Oregon has no sales tax. :aj:
Now, concerning Green Stickers, Can I register a bike from out of state for a green sticker? Can I side step Cali's rules with buying out of state?Thanks

Jón

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
I am not 100% on this, but I would imagine that buying a motorcycle would be the same as buying a car out of state. With all the smog regulations here in calif. I am sure you will still get a red sticker, along with having to pay tax on the bike when you reg it with dmv.
Lew

Associate01

Jan 26, 2001
well, I found out that a little Honda bike(Mint 1972 CL175 scrambler) that I own may be worth a little bit, so that will be good for trade in, hopefully a grand :-D, and then my other street bike (1981Yamaha XS650 Special II) should be worth 500$. That would help alot towards getting the KDX... hehehe

Jón

Top Bottom