GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Today is kinda special to me!!  Not only is it St. Patrick's Day, but  there's one more reason for me to celebrate!

I signed up at DRN one year ago today...March 17th.  Man, its been a real ride since then!  I've met the most awesome people, made lots of great friends.  Been to Two off-road schools, one Motocross School, Dirtweek '02, The Valentine Reno Ride, bought 2 bikes, and ridden in 5 states - ALL IN THE LAST YEAR!

I've noticed lots of new people on the boards lately....take advantage of all the info, the organized rides, and the friendship now that you are here! :thumb:

Thanks DRN!

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
That is pretty cool!!! Hopefully I will get as much out of this site. Already I am signed up for the women's clinic in Oregon, and I just told the hubby that next February we are riding in Reno. :) I guess you can get as much out of this site as you want!

Will we meet in Oregon?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Congrats Natalie!

I have to say, you do NOT ride like you've only been at it a year. You kick ass. :aj:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
If i'm not mistaken Natalie I think I read you started riding on March 2 so that must have also been a special day. It's also Josh's B-day, so I had forgot to send you a happy anniversary, so here it is. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
Keep it up and remember to be safe. :thumb:

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Aahh...did you have to get all sentimental on us? :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

I'd have to say that I haven't met anyone as cool as you over the last year! Glad you decided to join us!

Karna

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Natalie - you are the coolest! Thanks for joining DRN. :worship:

Please let me know if you ever return to the 'Ham for a visit. Dinner's on me. :thumb:

Top Bottom