Helmet and Jersey raffle to benefit a rider with cancer

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
First off I want to once again thank everyone that contributed. Your donations put the funds raised over the goal and will be a great help to the Petersen family.
I really wish I could tell each and every one of you that you won but there is one lucky DRN member that took the helmet tonight

VIC you will be getting an email in the next couple of days to confirm shipping arrangements.

Once again THANKS to everyone :cool:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
WOW! :cool:

Very cool!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It's really good to hear it went well for the family Dave, and very cool it went to a long time DRN member.

Congratulations Vic :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Congrats Vic!!

Glad to hear that DRN'ers stepped-up for a great cause.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thanks, all. A great surprise!

I'm not sure if Dave mentioned it somewhere or not, but the helmet also comes with a DVD of all the riders signing it. How cool is that?!

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I'm thinking of auctioning off the helmet on e bay and donating the proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project, but I'm not sure if it would bring enough to make it worthwhile.

What do you guys think?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
The only way I see it being worthwhile on E-Bay is if someone for the Wounded Warrior group got involved and publicized the auction a bunch. In my case everyone at the auction was there to donate/raise money for an injured rider and having the helmet as a prize just helped some folks dig a little deeper I believe.

If you decide to go that route post up the info and I'll do the best I can to get the info out to all the MX and Streetbike boards I hit on a daily basis.

Top Bottom