~Xbike_chick~

Jul 15, 2009
Hello I am Aurora.... I own a 2006 Motocross X-Bike 150cc with a 4 stroke. My question is. How do I find parts the bike is a prototype?? I am kinda lost it needs some stuff like a carb kit and a inner tube for the front tire aloso a throttle cable. I dont know what other bikes it matches up to like honda or anything. I have looked everywhere and I just cant seem to find anything. So if anyone knows anything about this bike please let me know. Any information is welcomed. Even if you say it blows, I still love it.

Thank you in advance oh and it only has 300 orginal miles on it I got it with 63 miles on it. And I forgot to mention that it is a enduro.

Thanks
Aurora

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
You go to the dealer or call the manufacturer. If that doesn't get you anywhere you will have found out why a major brand bike is usually a better value.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Are you sure it needs parts for the carb? For a bike that new, you can usually get by with just cleaning and proper settings.

The inner tube you can get anywhere, you just need the proper size. What size tire is on the front?

If you have the old throttle cable, you might be able to take that to a dealer and see if it matches a similar one from another type of bike.

Does it look like this?

http://www.powersports4sale.com/MotoCross-Bike-150cc-Hensim-p-361.html

~Xbike_chick~

Jul 15, 2009
Thank you both and no it looks nothing like that I can post a pic here I will try real quick.
It wont let me put a pic up. The bike looks like and is a real dirt bike it doesnt look like a toy like the one you have in that photo. I will try to email you a pic.
I will talk to my ex about getting the parts off and trying to get new ones thank you.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
l_55fb21e236d7e2ab7edbf9dd5c64005f.jpg

I'm not familiar with that one. Who is the manufacturer?

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
"Motocross" is just a name they stick on the bikes. Chinese made bike and the parts are probably interchangable with a lot of other "brands" of bikes coming out of the same factory. As High Lord Gomer said, throttle cable and inner tube are no brainers. Any bike shop will have something that will work. As for carb, they probably don't have a carb "kit." Cleaning might do it. If you need specific carb parts, they are probably going to be Mikuni or Keihin knockoff parts. What specific problem are you having that you think you need a carb kit??

Top Bottom