Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks Bruce. Yer all heart. It sucked big time. :( But 15 hours must have sucked too!

I had them for 1+ hours in the afternoon and tried(with no success) to get rid of them with every trick in the book. Then again at the movie theater for a few minutes. Thankfully there were some paramedics there, one who suggested that I take a look at his partner's face to cure me. It worked! The last time was just when I was walking in the door from the theater. I got online and got my answer in a minute, tried it and they were gone.

btw, we saw Cloverfield. What a horrible piece of crap movie!!! I'd guess that half of the audience left early, we talked about leaving but toughed it out. Total garbage! Icky cacca poopoo!!! :uh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
truespode said:
We believe they used too large a tube or messed up insertion or removal. If it wasn't for the throat pain I'd feel 100% right now. But my throat hurts so bad that I can't eat or sleep right now. I am gargling with salt water and being liberal with the throat spray.

Ivan
Maybe you can suggest they go in from the other end next time? :rotfl:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
What works for me is getting a big glass of water, looking up, and gluping the whole glass with big full swallows with no breaks for air. I would usually start the gulping right before you expect the next hiccup to strike. For whatever reason that always did the trick for me. :cool:

Good luck Ivan!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Papakeith said:
Thanks Bruce. Yer all heart. It sucked big time. :( But 15 hours must have sucked too!

I had them for 1+ hours in the afternoon and tried(with no success) to get rid of them with every trick in the book. Then again at the movie theater for a few minutes. Thankfully there were some paramedics there, one who suggested that I take a look at his partner's face to cure me. It worked! The last time was just when I was walking in the door from the theater. I got online and got my answer in a minute, tried it and they were gone.

btw, we saw Cloverfield. What a horrible piece of crap movie!!! I'd guess that half of the audience left early, we talked about leaving but toughed it out. Total garbage! Icky cacca poopoo!!! :uh:

You are more than welcome PILK!!

Now, I had no idea what this Cloverfield movie was about, and now that I have researched it ... WHY in the wide world of sports did you even go to see that? LOL! It seems that an aweful lot of people are in agreement with you, most of them want that little part of their life back.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
gotta love marketing! :ohmy:

Cloverfield, the J.J. Abrams-produced monster movie, grossed $46 million over the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend, per studio estimates compiled Monday by Exhibitor Relations.

The film's $40 million Friday-Sunday take was a January record, the box-office-tracking firm said

Top Bottom