zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I thought I'd stroll into the Ladies room, let you check out my new suit Thump "The Fish" found for me....

Impressed, aren't you! Hey, why don't you come over to my house sometime, I'll give you a ride on the back of my Pee-Double-You-Eighty. Afterwards you can fix me up somethin' to eat, like a good couple of meatballs or some gnochi.

My hair? Yeah, I know, it's lookin' pretty good. Hey, you like fur coats? I got one just fell off the back of the truck. It's beautiful, it'll fit you nice.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
:think .... NUTS!!!!!!! bbbom, you really are dirty. YOU KNOW, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN PROBABLY BEAT ME ARM WRESTLING IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO HUMILIATE ME! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
True Story

Actually, you'll get a kick out of this. And gentlemen, let this be a lesson to you:

Yesterday, after weeks pestering and persuasion of the "holding out" kind, my wife finally convinced me to go over to a family friend's house to dig up some palm trees. The woman wanted to get rid of them as they were taking over her backyard. And seeing how ours is literally void of any vegetation aside from our new lawn, my wife felt we needed them. Especially the 12 footer. :eek:

So my married friend Eric and I (my wife talked to his wife for him) went over late yesterday afternoon in 95* heat to dig them up. They're Mexican Fan Palms, the ones with shark's teeth on the branches that necessitate long-sleeved shirts and pants to keep down on the stiches. Two and a half hours later, we came home with 6 of these things crammed into his minivan. We hauled out the biggest we felt like bringing home- an 8 footer- and proceded to dig the first hole in his backyard. He lives in the same neighborhood, which was built on good ol' Central California hardpan.

So fastforward another hour- we get the holes in his yard dug and palms planted, and sat down for a Foster's and some watermellon to restore a few of the gallons of sweat and blood lost so far. My wife had come over to watch, and she pipes up "Wow, honey, that didn't take too long at all. You guys sure work fast." I smiled and said "thanks", proud of the transformation we had just done to the once barren landscape. "I bet you guys could get those other bigger ones tomorrow now that you see how easy it is..."

Just then Eric grabbed me by the shoulder and starts pointing at my head doing this thing with his fingers and humming .....:think

I looked over at my wife, who started to blush, and looked almost stunned... I then realized what he meant... :scream: and he wasn't kidding.... I couldn't believe it! Holy crap, you girls really do that kind of thing!!! I was just lucky that he was there to break the spell before it took hold.

I don't want to know what she's gotten me to do before with that. Sometimes, the less you know, the better.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Poor Zio!!! I DO feel sorry for you!!

When I lived in Chandler, AZ our first house had a huge yard with 6 or 7 of those Mexican Fan Palms in it. We didn't want them so my now ex husband and his buddy moved them to his buddies house. Same story, different state. You shoud have seen us move the 8' tall Cholla - now THAT was an adventure!!! I sure do like my pine trees up here though!!

Top Bottom