B

biglou

As I mentioned a couple months back, I am going to get some adhesive vinyl letters/numbers in various sizes for all who would like to use them for their helmet, nemberplate, chest protector, etc. I will get mostly black ones, with some white ones thrown in.

My plan is to leave them at the check-in once we arrive and they will be available for anyone who would like to use them. We are arriving at zero-dark-thirty on Thursday morning.

My question is this: Does anyone see this as a wasted effort? I know there are already going to be name tags so if this is overkill, I'd rather save my money!:) I need to know before 2:30 PM today, CST or I will go ahead and buy them. This idea sprung from seeing Pokie spell his name out on his front plate last year with electrical tape. You definitely will remember someone if you know what their name is and can associate them with their bike and riding/crashing style!;) Anyhoo, that is my plan. Unless someone stops me!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
working in a sign shop has its advantages, one of which is the ability to make nice die cut decals :)

0e99872.jpg

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
wow, that'd take a LOT of vinyl :scream:

B

biglou

OK they're bought and stuffed into the camcorder bag. 5 packs of black letters/numbers and one pack of white. Most 3" tall and a couple 2" tall. Any time after I drop'em off Thursday morning, feel free to help yourselves.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Printing avatars

Okie told me that Thump would have to reformat everthing at his end before we could enlarge and print our avitars. I told him about your idea and he thought it was cool but maybe a bit too much to lay on Thump.:(

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Oh well, there aren't going to be too many people there witha BJEC skunk helmet on.

Top Bottom