XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
How 'bout you call him Wes?
I vote for Wes too. But then again, I tried to get my kids to call Mrs. Pred's dog Doofus.

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Excellent breed the Rot, great loyal family dog, easily trained, affectionate and long lived.
As for names i try to go for names that are short , two syllables that can be accentuated, that way they'll learn it quicker and is more distinguishable to them.
Good choice!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Rotts are one of those sterotyped breeds. Just about any dog raised by a loser will be a bad dog. Rotts are SUPER smart and extremely loyal. Put together well too :)

I just hope my homeowner's agent doesn't find out!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Man I wish I had time for a dog. One of these days.

Congrats Okie. :thumb:

Mully

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Congratulations! You know the routine. Tune up the carpet scrubber and police the floor for anything remotely chewable.

And for the name..... how's about Fluffy? :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
police the floor for anything remotely chewable

Like Furniture! My buddy had one and it just about chewed off the leg of his coffee table :eek: It finally quite chewing stuff up once it figured what was bad to chew on. He left it with my mom for a while and she actually like that big ole dog. She is kind of a small dog person.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dogs chew cause they're bored and don't have their own stuff to chew on. Hopefully the training will work on this one as well as it did Cowboy.

I had a friend with a Doberman that eat everything. Best was the morning he got-up for a business trip at 5 am and found his dog had eaten his wallet and everything in it. Yes, the credit cards and cash ($300!!) too, lol.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dogs chew cuz they're dogs. I get bored and don't have my own chew toy, but I leave the table legs alone . . .

usually . . . :confused:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
What a sweetie! I like Rottweilers! I've had lots of friends with them, they were all cool dogs.

How about Roost? Rocky? Ruckus?

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
You could name him Indian.

To the dog you are his family first it was Cowboy's and now it is Indian's.

Or you could call him Dokie.... Okie and Dokie.

Buster

Mac (after Jeremy)

Bear

Ranger

Motohound (moto for short)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I say Monster.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I had two Golden Retrievers,.....The first one I named 'Jesse', and the second one I named 'James', they were mother & son.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I like Dokie.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Cool youre having another kid. I knew you werent too old. That dog looks like a Rich or Boomer
Enjoy

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
How about "Anus"?

Okie: Dang-it! My Anus just killed the neighbor's cat.

Thump: How do you know it was your Anus?

Okie: Well, the neighbor found it all mangled up, covered in slober on his front porch. There's no denying my Anus is responsible. My Anus has been devouring chew toys like crazy, it was just a matter of time before a small critter got injured.

Thump: Yeah, I've witnessed that first hand. So what are you gonna do?

Okie: I figure I'll have to start beating it with a newspaper until the urge subsides. That, or some real stern obediance training might do the trick. I know a really dominant trainer could whip my Anus into shape!

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Thump: Hey Okie... the other day when I was playing with your Anus, you know, petting & kissing him like I always do, I noticed he stunk a lot more than normal. You really need to wash your Anus. And his fur is all matted, too.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Thump: I noticed he stunk a lot more than normal. You really need to wash your Anus. And his fur is all matted, too.
It was probably the colon blo

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wow, a grand child and new dog all in the same year. Big changes for you in 2004! Enjoy the new pup.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Call him 'Bling-Bling'. :confused: Congrats on the newest edition to the family.

Top Bottom