Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I thought about "damnu" ...

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
My dad had a cat named "YouBassTerd" and the lil ones called it YB. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
If you named it Dammit, and took it places saying "Come here dammit!," everyone there would come to you! Especially DW.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Name it Milk!! This way you can post updates on this forum as to how the new puppy is doing. ie... Milk pooped on the carpet again. Milk keeps chewing on my dirty undies. Milk thinks sniffing butts is cool. Milk licks is own privates for hours at a time. :laugh:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by Green Horn
Name it Milk!! This way you can post updates on this forum as to how the new puppy is doing. ie... Milk pooped on the carpet again. Milk keeps chewing on my dirty undies. Milk thinks sniffing butts is cool. Milk licks is own privates for hours at a time. :laugh:

Now THAT is freakin' funny!!!!!!   ^^^^^^^^^^:laugh:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Update;

I decided a few weeks ago that we wouldn't get the Rotty :( Long story short, the breeder wanted top line $ for the pups even though no OFA hip certifications on the parents. I must have been nuts to consider spending that kind of green anyway.

We got a 6 week old Rotty/Shepherd mix from the local shelter instead; feeling pretty good about that! Funny that this thread poped-up yesterday, because Scooter surprised me with the pup today, lol. He's cool!

We're taking TwistNShout's suggestion and naming him Moto :)

Here's the only pic I have will post a better one when the opportunity comes-up.

Attachments

• moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 43

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
The best dogs I have ever had are strays that just wander up and stay. They seem to appreciate having a home.

We got Princess (the toungless, snakebit dog with heartworms) from the shelter. She has cost me more $$ over the last year than I have spent on bikes!

But we love her . . . . . or at least the kids do! :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
:thumb: nice choice Okie

was going to suggest Dub-Ya ... as in Flyin Dubya ...!!

Hope you have many happy years with Moto ....

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Too Late! I was going to suggest a name. Chewie like the Wookie charactor in Star Wars. He'll probably be chewing up a storm for a while. :thumb:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Hmmmm . . . . puppy . . . . white carpet . . . . . Anybody else see a problem? :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I'd be more worried if they had a brown carpet ..... :moon: :p

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
CUTE!!!!! But, I got a different name from your daughter last night!!! What happended to that one?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Name it Zuki cause it's lying around! You know, get it, lying, around, on the ground, GEESH! :)

What do you call a dog with no legs? Nothing, it won't come anyway.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
Seems we are undecided afterall, lol. The "popular" choice now is Ekio.

Hey wasn't that a skin choice on the old DRN forums software? :laugh:

Okie, checked out any "dog names" websites??
http://www.petrix.com/dognames/

I kinda like Zulu. :thumb:

Top Bottom