Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm sure all the crybabies will soon start in that if DW was closer to their home base they'd make it but..... (to quote PeeWee Herman "Everybody has BIG buts!") so think of it this way. I have to drive 7,724,851,200,000,000 Angstroms :eek: I think I better leave LAST week or I'll be late!

I crack myself up :laugh:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Big deal.
I'm sure I will be driving more of those little measurement things than you.

The real question is are you going to bring a running motorcycle? :moon:
I am not refering to one of those seatless things either.

Pantless....seatless.... There is something going on there & I'm happy that I have no clue as to what it is. :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
2 DW's and both times only the Monty? I'll go buy a freakin' brand new bike when I get there if I don't have something running besides the Montesticle! Word has it that Rich is almost finished with the Project Patman engine and I personally have all the other pieces less front fender & number plate/head light in my study at home awaiting final assembly. It will be a super cool toy when done Farmer Jane, you can count on that :moon:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I've only got to go about 12,000 furlongs. Anyone know where I can get a furlong-o-meter? I don't want be all willy-nilly with Dirtweek on my mind & accidentally blow through Oklahoma.

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Lets see, 80 miles+1 state+1/2 state. hey thats just a hop-skip-and a jump :thumb: Or, directions from either of my kids " go to Memphis(80miles), go to sleep, and when you wake up you're at Cooperland :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If it sounds too far just divide the mileage by 9.5 trillion and it will be in light years :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Mid-Late March Thump? :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
cheaters.:moon:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Cooperland isn't too far. . .Reno is too far. :ugg:

I'm hoping that Arkansas will have more than one lane open next year. 40mph one lane freeways SUCK.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
While distance is a factor, it isn't the one preventing me from attending DW. Now if I were a smart feller I'd figger out a way to rig that there lottery system. :think:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
now, now if I'm going to do evey thing I can to stop by (and I'm around 11,000 or so miles way) then distence should not be an issue for *anyone*
;)

Top Bottom