JackPine-Thanks LMC!

That was one sweet ride!!!!! I just cant say enough good about the trail. You guys rocked us out one great enduro! I just have to say thanks. I think I saw Don riding around on the quad with a bucket of grease painting up the logs! Those suckers got slick in the rain! Thanks guys for a fun day!! ---Mike :cool:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
The trail was awesome and I had a great time. I also liked the mail-in pre-entry and thanks to SmitDogs new scoring system I was back home by 8pm! Great Job!

Yes my dittos on the event. Great trail layout excellent arrowing. That is why one should always support all Mi's enduros because I know how hard it is to put one together. Agan GREAT JOB TO ALL. as always I'll be back. To bad for all those that stayed home there loss. Retired trail boss Nick.Oh Fledy the ckiken was awsome.word of advise do not let your daughter play with that azzholes kid cody could be trouble.

Yeah! That was the fastest turnaround on results that I've ever seen!

An awesome course too! All that down-fall kept me on my toes - and on the ground a few times too!

Azzhole Nick - I had 5 pieces of "Flip'n Cake" waiting for you & family. You musta bolted out right away. I even ran them over in the Rhino, but no Azzhole to be found!. Thanks for bringing down the "Fresh" fish! It's the best lake trout I've ever eaten!! I'll see you at Harrison.

DW

Jackpine:
What a great event. I sure had fun, even on minute 4. Those logs sure were slick.

Pinecone:
This was my girlfriend's younger brother's first race. He's hooked. He had an awesome time. I think he'll be at Harrison in a few weeks. My girlfriend was bummed that she didn't ride, but she said she'll be there next year!

I'd like to thank everyone who helped put on both of these events. You did a fantastic job!

Does anyone know how many riders singed up for Jackpine?

Thanks LMC for me as well!

I had a blast teaching my son about timekeeping without a computer(as much as I know) at the Pine Cone. When I saw the route sheet had no change in speed after gas,and dropping the smaller riders, I was thinking it was going to get tight. My boy loved that section and I was having fun in it too.
I came back Sunday for Jack Pine and glad I did. Great job on the event trail! I'm looking forward to next year already.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
That was the most fun I have had at a Jackpine. Of the ten or twelve Jackpines that I have been a part of, either as a rider or worker, the 82nd (yesterday) was the best! The entire family had a great time.

I have had just enough experience to know how much work is put into a race like that and it must truly be a labor of love since no one could ever justify such an undertaking otherwise. LMC did a wonderful job……..the best ever!

Thanks and hats off to youz guys!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Thanks everybody. It was nice to know that you all enjoyed the trail, the rain made it a bit interesting but then again we had nice temps and no dust! We increased our JP rider count over last year by 50 riders so THAT made us all feel rewarded for all the efforts we put in. I just got home after spending Monday morning pulling arrows and the nice comments were appreciated.. THANKS TO ALL!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
ride2live said:
Yeah! That was the fastest turnaround on results that I've ever seen!
The last row (#60) was due back at 2:10pm. Considering houring out, they could have come in at 3:10pm. Protest was over by 3:35pm and trophy presentation began.

Thanks to a well-organized club, great volunteers, and MotoTally... :cool:

I sure hope heaven has trail like that.

Exciting for the sport to see so many kids at the Pine Cone.

I can't think of a better way to spend a Sat/Sun.

Thanks LMC :cool:

See you all at Harrison.

KTM Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
My boys and I had a blast as well! Great events both days - and I learned something each day. I learned how to tear down a Bing carb on a Penton, trailside, on Saturday, and how NOT to deal with slimy logs on Sunday! Thanks guys!

The Jack Pine is always a good event, but this years trail was the best Jack Pine in many years!

LMC, Thanks for all your efforts.

Craig