Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
That was one sweet ride!!!!! I just cant say enough good about the trail. You guys rocked us out one great enduro! I just have to say thanks. I think I saw Don riding around on the quad with a bucket of grease painting up the logs! Those suckers got slick in the rain! Thanks guys for a fun day!! ---Mike :cool:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
The trail was awesome and I had a great time. I also liked the mail-in pre-entry and thanks to SmitDogs new scoring system I was back home by 8pm! Great Job!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Yes my dittos on the event. Great trail layout excellent arrowing. That is why one should always support all Mi's enduros because I know how hard it is to put one together. Agan GREAT JOB TO ALL. as always I'll be back. To bad for all those that stayed home there loss. Retired trail boss Nick.Oh Fledy the ckiken was awsome.word of advise do not let your daughter play with that azzholes kid cody could be trouble.

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Yeah! That was the fastest turnaround on results that I've ever seen!

An awesome course too! All that down-fall kept me on my toes - and on the ground a few times too!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Azzhole Nick - I had 5 pieces of "Flip'n Cake" waiting for you & family. You musta bolted out right away. I even ran them over in the Rhino, but no Azzhole to be found!. Thanks for bringing down the "Fresh" fish! It's the best lake trout I've ever eaten!! I'll see you at Harrison.

DW

Jun 23, 2006
Jackpine:
What a great event. I sure had fun, even on minute 4. Those logs sure were slick.

Pinecone:
This was my girlfriend's younger brother's first race. He's hooked. He had an awesome time. I think he'll be at Harrison in a few weeks. My girlfriend was bummed that she didn't ride, but she said she'll be there next year!

I'd like to thank everyone who helped put on both of these events. You did a fantastic job!

Does anyone know how many riders singed up for Jackpine?

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
Thanks LMC for me as well!

I had a blast teaching my son about timekeeping without a computer(as much as I know) at the Pine Cone. When I saw the route sheet had no change in speed after gas,and dropping the smaller riders, I was thinking it was going to get tight. My boy loved that section and I was having fun in it too.
I came back Sunday for Jack Pine and glad I did. Great job on the event trail! I'm looking forward to next year already.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
That was the most fun I have had at a Jackpine. Of the ten or twelve Jackpines that I have been a part of, either as a rider or worker, the 82nd (yesterday) was the best! The entire family had a great time.

I have had just enough experience to know how much work is put into a race like that and it must truly be a labor of love since no one could ever justify such an undertaking otherwise. LMC did a wonderful job……..the best ever!

Thanks and hats off to youz guys!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks everybody. It was nice to know that you all enjoyed the trail, the rain made it a bit interesting but then again we had nice temps and no dust! We increased our JP rider count over last year by 50 riders so THAT made us all feel rewarded for all the efforts we put in. I just got home after spending Monday morning pulling arrows and the nice comments were appreciated.. THANKS TO ALL!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
ride2live said:
Yeah! That was the fastest turnaround on results that I've ever seen!
The last row (#60) was due back at 2:10pm. Considering houring out, they could have come in at 3:10pm. Protest was over by 3:35pm and trophy presentation began.

Thanks to a well-organized club, great volunteers, and MotoTally... :cool:

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
I sure hope heaven has trail like that.

Exciting for the sport to see so many kids at the Pine Cone.

I can't think of a better way to spend a Sat/Sun.

Thanks LMC :cool:

See you all at Harrison.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
My boys and I had a blast as well! Great events both days - and I learned something each day. I learned how to tear down a Bing carb on a Penton, trailside, on Saturday, and how NOT to deal with slimy logs on Sunday! Thanks guys!

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
The Jack Pine is always a good event, but this years trail was the best Jack Pine in many years!

LMC, Thanks for all your efforts.

Craig

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Freddy, Mike, Brian, Don, Jeffy,Jimmy and all others,
Thanks for a beautiful weekend!
My pesonal thanks to Denny and Duane for hauling my butt out of the woods,although not a good event for me,a great weekend with friends and family make it all good. :)

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Thanks LMC for a great weekend. Justin and I had a fun ride on Saturday and Sunday was some great trail! I can still feel a particular tree on my shoulder! Loved a couple of the uphills with logs in them. Very fun and challenging event. Hats off to you all! :cool:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
To anyone that believes there is nothing new under the sun, not so. For the first time in over 300 enduros, I never saw the van at the gas stop and didn't even consider turning to go back and look closer. The stop sign at Fletcher Rd. was where Connie caught me. One more adventure for the memory book.

Young Ted

SweepRider

Mar 14, 2002
Kate, Hurricane Hannah, and I had a great time serving as Pit Crew and Videographers for John, Bob, Badgerman, and RedGreen. Thanks to F&S for providing fancy Michelin Man flags for decorating the pit truck. Did we remember to return those?

Here's our take-away for RedGreen's first big boy enduro....The Young Grasshopper forgot to put gas in his tank at first gas! Somewhere along the trail it dawned on him, and Sparkey saved the day at his observation check with a couple quarts. YG came in to 2nd gas on reserve! He was pretty tired and sore yesterday, but had a great time.

Thanks to all the ladies and gents who worked so hard to make it a great weekend!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Yep, sweet event. I enjoyed the trail even if it did kick my butt! Had a great time and felt a sense of accomplishment just finishing. Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Glad everyone had fun.
For the record it was biodegradable dish soap I used on the logs. It worked really well as I hurt myself on the logs during testing. :p
It was great to see everyone.
Congrats to Slow Joe on his first Enduro and his 2nd place ride. :ride:
See there is life outside of MX............. :laugh:
Don

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 192

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
ALL comments are welcome! The club is very pleased with this past weekend. It was a lot of work, but the smiling faces and positive feedback make it worthwhile.
We knew the Pine Cone trail was going to be more difficult than usual - hence the 12 mph speed average for the whole event. I did hear some comments that it was still difficult at the slower speed.
We did our best to "break in" the new trail for Sunday, but it is impossible to make berms on the logs. When it rained on Friday night and Saturday morning I had two thoughts - NO DUST!!!! :) and LOGS.....:(

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of this event. We had many MTRs who are not club members who were helping this year and we appreciate it. We also appreciate the increased attendance. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Harrison for the Family (Saturday) and National enduros.

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
I was talking to someone from LMC last night and he told me that Darrell Dixon finished and trophied, It was his 42nd JACKPINE!!!! AMAZING! That has to be some kind of record.

Top Bottom