Joke, riddle, or just stupid?

Tommie the Toothless Termite saunters into a saloon and asks "Hey! Where's the bartender?"

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Now that's sad, not the joke, I had to read it twice to get it.:confused:

It's been a long day

If I didn't know there was something to get, I would never have got it. Now that I have it I don't know what to do with it.:)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Good God! I read that thing a hundred times before I got it!!!! I thought I was going to have to ask.

What does it mean? ;) Then I finally realized, termites can't talk. Gosh, too easy.

Just try it in person. You'll say it ten times. Make your "victim" say it back. Five times usually at most before they stare at you like you've lost your mind. Discard you. Walk away. When you approach them again and eagerly say "hey, come on, you can do it" (for now you're certainly invested in this process), they will tell you to get lost and that they never want to see you again. Finally, in frustration, you'll explain it to them. Then they'll be certain you've lost your mind and they never want to see you again. :silly: Alas -- I've seen this far too often . . . the curse of Tommy the Toothless Termite . . .:(

Last edited by a moderator:

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Originally posted by LongTime
Just try it in person. You'll say it ten times. Make your "victim" say it back. Five times usually at most before they stare at you like you've lost your mind. Discard you. Walk away. When you approach them again and eagerly say "hey, come on, you can do it" (for now you're certainly invested in this process), they will tell you to get lost and that they never want to see you again. Finally, in frustration, you'll explain it to them. Then they'll be certain you've lost your mind and they never want to see you again. :silly: Alas -- I've seen this far too often . . . the curse of Tommy the Toothless Termite . . .:(
Get lost and I never want to see you again:think
I’m still confused (especially after reading your last post) but that’s a normal state of mind for me. I’ll probably wake up in the dead of night screaming that I got it :eek:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
SeanATK - yes sir you are correct.....the exact answer I was looking for is "about three or four bucks" but you got it close enough. One brownie point for you;)

Here is one more.......What is the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?