sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
CaptainObvious said:
Let's lock this thing down! It will be easier for John to say yes or no to a particular date.

So, how about meeting at Red Ridge campground on Friday, August 5th and riding Saturday August 6th. For those of you (lucky) people that can stay later, camp Saturday evening and ride Sunday too.
I'm in for those dates if it happens :cool:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I'll put in a tentative yes for me and Rooster, obviously I have to check with him too. But I don't see it being a problem! I'd love to do another weekend there this summer, and I do recall him saying the same!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Has anyone heard from Farmer John? I shot him an email yesterday but haven't heard anything yet.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Farmer John said:
I'm watching....
These dates are good for me.
If we are set on these dates I'll start a thread in the PlacesTo Ride fourm. Should be a good time. :nod:

RMG, which e-mail add did you use?

farmerjohn@dirtrider.net is the only one that works any more...
I clicked on "Send email to Farmer John" in your profile. You might want to check what's listed in there.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Those dates may work for us.

FJ, you still thinking about doing the Rattlesnake Enduro on 7/31?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okay I got the word from Rooster, August 5-6 works for us, we'll probably pull in Friday night just like this past time, and ride Saturday and Sunday as it's a long weekend for us!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
RM_guy said:
I clicked on "Send email to Farmer John" in your profile. You might want to check what's listed in there.

.......okay....I suffer webdown's syndrom.... I fixed the address in my profile thing..........

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I dont think I need to say that I will be there...and this time I want some good crashes to get on cam :ride:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Farmer John said:
mailed my entry yesterday :cool:

Wow, you don't mess around! Let me know what row you end up with. We always post-enter. A later minute means I cause fewer bottlenecks for the fast guys! ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
scooter1130 said:
I dont think I need to say that I will be there...and this time I want some good crashes to get on cam :ride:

So I should wear flip flops to unload again? Or maybe just have no brakes again? :bang:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
what you mean no brakes? you had brakes, they just wouldnt let you move :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Treejumper said:
Just go barefoot this time that way those monkey toes can get a better grip. :moon:

:debil:

Top Bottom