hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Ok so this is getting close... Just curious who will make it and when they will be showing up.

I know Jim will be Sunday
Darren will be Friday or Sunday

Gene are you going to be able to make it
What about you stillwater boys
Enduro Nut???
Tree Talker???

Anyone Else

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
I'll check with the guys this weekend and let you know. I still haven't changed the Colorado jetting in my bike yet! Looks like a good weekend project.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Yeah, who's actually gonna make it by Friday afternoon? Inquiring minds want to know. By the way, exactly what do you mean by "make it"? I'm unclear on that, and I have all kinds of pictures dancing in my little head.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I plan on leaving Friday afternoon after I wake up from a night at work. The sooner I get off work Thursday night (Friday morning), the sooner I will sleep, load, and be on the road. I am hoping to be up there before 5:00pm. At worst - Up by noon, 2 hrs to load, 3 hrs on the road.

It is still a go with the job.

Has anyone been watching the forcast for next weekend? We need at least 2 inches of rain to compete with the last trip. Don't forget the wet suits and snorkle equipment. Harley will need at least a 3 ft snorkle on his air intake.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Harley, you haven't seen me rejet my bike have you? It takes me 1 beer, one screw, another beer, another screw, I could have the main jet in the pilot jet hole before it's all said and done!

I have plans on getting there either late Friday night or early Saturday morning.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Jim, I will not go into detail on the "Make it" statement but let me just say... You know what I mean!!

Mudd Slinger.. I cannot figure out where to put the snorkel otherwise I might already have one. OK well I found one place but it made riding a real PAIN IN THE BUTT

Keeto... Beer Beer Beer Is that all you think about man??? Hey did you rope Les into riding (Or is it spelled Less)?

Anyone heard from Roger??

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I sounds like you might be onto something there Harley. A methane burning fire breathing Yamaha. The horsepower boost will be determined by the previous nights brewski input. Let me know when you get the jetting right.

I am ready for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:
6 days to go.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
hlguthery said:
Jim, I will not go into detail on the "Make it" statement but let me just say... You know what I mean!!

Mudd Slinger.. I cannot figure out where to put the snorkel otherwise I might already have one. OK well I found one place but it made riding a real PAIN IN THE BUTT

Keeto... Beer Beer Beer Is that all you think about man??? Hey did you rope Les into riding (Or is it spelled Less)?

I don't think about just beer! I'm getting a bad rap here. I think about women more! :aj: Besides, I only drink while working on my bike. It makes those "extra" parts not matter very much :rotfl:

Jetting is complete and we are going to Muenster tomorrow morning (Sunday). I will ask them then if they want to go next weekend but I doubt they go and if they do, it wont be to camp out. One day ride maybe. We shall see!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
OK, Les said he would love to go but can't because of a kids birthday party he doesn't even know. He had to trade todays ride for that next weekend. Why do people get married? The others said they would love to go but wont be able to make it due to various other commitments (again, why do people get married?)

Hope to make it up early Saturday morning before you guys wake up so that I can shake Harley's trailer and wake the neighborhood up :)

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
hlguthery said:

I'm here... just got back from Red River,N.Mexico. I only rode 40-50 miles, I still can't ride much :bang: , anything down hill it sends me into orbit(pain!).

I have a 26' toy box trailer that sleeps 4 comfortably, anyone have a diesel truck to haul it up there??

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
I've never been up there before, so a couple of questions:

- Is there a fee to enter the park?
- Where are we all going to meet? Or will it be obvious when I get up there Friday (around 1:30/2:00)?

Seldon

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
No fee to enter the park, it was like $16 per campsite but we split that several ways. It should be pretty obvious on the group but if your the first one there, grab some spots that will accomodate us all so we won't be all spread out all over the park.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Tent spots are $8 per night and Camper (electric & Water) are $16 per night. My plans are to grab a camper spot so when Enduro Nut showes up with his camper we have one and they will allow you to put a tent up at no additional charge. Extra tents will probably cost $8 per night. I will be arriving on Thurs around lunch time so I should have plenty of choices. It looks like we will be in a green cheverolet pickup and a tent. So look for us.

There is a possibility I will still be riding Friday at 1:30/2 so just get set up where ever you want and hang out for awhile. If anyone has any questions you can give me a call 214.725.7646

Top Bottom