Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Plenty of room!! In a tight squeeze the camper sleeps 8 PLUS floor space for more...BUT I need to get it up there. I sold my suburban and my pathfinder is a little week!! :ohmy:

If need be it can be taken up Thursady pm and I can be there Friday pm. Calling all Diesels!!

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Roger, Take all day Thursday off and I will haul it up there. Or I can haul it up Thurs morning if you dont have a problem with me hauling it up w/o supervision. Let me know and I can pick it up tomorrow. I am sure you still have my number but if not look a few posts up.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
I will have a propane grill and a small propane stove. So be sure to bring your grilling food. Your other choice is to drive about 15 minutes into town for a hot meal. Is anyone esle getting excited??

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Well looks like I will have a change of vehicle. Black F250 Superduty with a Toybox. I will probably try to get the spot in the back right corner by the small gazebo.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Dang, I hope I can make this trip! I won't know until tomorrow. Looks like we'll have: Harley, Seldon and son, Ghost Rider, Enduro Nut, Keetoman, Tree Talker, and Mudd Slinger, and maybe me. Should be fantastic, especially if there was some rain up there yesterday--we had a bit here.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Man I'm excited! I probably won't sleep very well Thursday night because of it! (Like a kid before Christmas...) Oh well, that will let me get into work really early Friday so I can leave really early!

I hope you make it Jim.

Seldon

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im in but will be up early sat am. do not hit the woods without me. i will be there by nine am. im in for sunday too. i figure if i give you goons a days ride ahead of me, you will be tired just enough for me to keep up. i havent been on my bike since the last of july. they say there is this place called muse. i say its a myth. prove me wrong o might harley the master indian taco trail guide. whooo hoooo lets ride a bunch and crash very little.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:( Dang ... it sux reading this thread.

I now know how all you turkeys that are not coming to DirtWeek are going to feel in a couple of weeks. :nener:

My shortened and (thanks to a conversation with Gene :cool: ) revalved suspension for my 200 arrived yesterday from MX-Tech. It goes back together this weekend. ;)

Now I am off to Austin. Since I will not likely be back on line until after y'all have left ...

Y'all be safe, ya hear ! :cool:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I just had a long talk with my boss. It took a little heat and will be working the next couple of weekends to humor him. We got some hot work this weekend and no one wants to work. I am not missing this trip.

See you all in the pine trees tomorrow. I may be getting a later start. I have not even started to pack. I had to put handlers on a coffin last night before going to bed (5:00am).

:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I have been negotiating a settlement of an EEO complaint (yes, I'm a lawyer), and opposing counsel has really been jerking me around. I'm waiting for him to send back the signed agreement, and it hasn't come yet, so it looks like I have to come in to work tomorrow. Maybe I can ride Sunday.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Hope you guys had fun. I was at the hospital with my great uncle today. He fell and broke his hip so the family was with him. Next time guys!

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Keetoman said:
Hope you guys had fun. I was at the hospital with my great uncle today. He fell and broke his hip so the family was with him. Next time guys!

Hope he feels better soon! Sorry we didn't get to see you... there WILL be a next time!! Riding was great and it was made even better meeting a few new people to ride with ! :cool:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
GhostRider, did you loose you side stand? I found one behind your truck after you left. Everyone thought it was yours.

We were looking for you Keetoman. Sorry to hear the bad new.

There were a few others missed also. Maybe next trip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom