Christoferlee

Nov 5, 2006
This isn't a huge problem, but it's really annoying. The cap on my pipe came off while I was riding, so I headed back an the trail to find it. While I was looking I didn't see that the packing in the pipe was starting to come loose and before I knew it, it was all over the place! I eventually got it untangled from my rear tire and started my bike back up, It was WAY to loud! I never found the cap for it so I was wondering, am I screwed? I mean do have to buy a hole new pipe, or is there a way I can fix the pipe so its not so LOUD!?

P.S. I'm VERY new to riding!!!

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
If I was you I would start searching **** for a silencer for your bike. The shape of it doesn't really matter, because all your need is the end cap. Then go to your local dealer and pick up some 2-stroke silencer packing(about $15) and follow the directions to repack your silencer. the inside of the silencer will have a shaft with a bunch of small holes in it. those holes need cleaned and opened up. you can either blast it with a sand blaster or use a torch to heat it and melt it off. get that clean and put together and you should be good to go.

Top Bottom