mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i don't know why it comes up like that.
if anyone is interested, you can go to www.motocrossok.com. click on sunset summer series pictures. scroll down the thumbnails to pic ss072023 for an enlarged pic.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
a couple of them raced bikes and quads. there were six girls in the bike class and five or six in the quad class (several of them rode in the regular classes too). one of the quad ladies had a scary crash over a double. she was down on the track for probably ten minutes. they red flagged the race. she ended up getting back on and finishing the race.

my daughter is 10. another of the girls is 11 (she is pretty quick, finished third). the two "serious" racers of the bunch are about 18. those two were really fast. they are competitive in the regular classes. the girl sitting on the quad is really fast too. she can hang with the boys, no problem.

the reason most of the pic's are quads is that the lady taking the pic's was one of the bike riders. so she was on the track during the bike races.

Last edited:

SL99

Jun 18, 2000
Our local SX track lets ladies ride free every thursday night practise. Its a very nice deal and the best track around!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yep, mx's daughter is a cute girl. But she's been trained right, she don't talk to strangers. Even after they start her bike.:D
I still get a kick everytime I think about her and not wanting to talk to me.

Top Bottom