Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
After the school in Oregon some of the girls were really excited about riding and wanted to have a website of women who like to ride Off-Road. There seems to be a couple for motocross but none (that we know of) for enduro, trail and trials. It is called www.girlrider.net and I promise I had nothing to do with the name other than maybe inspiring these girls with my ability to teach and or ride, I'm not sure. Please check it out and send bio's and pictures of you riding to add to the site.

I do have a site called www.teambelieve.net which you can check out and contribute to as well.

FqntSoloFlyr

May 15, 2002
I think it has the potential to be an AWESOME site, and we need your participation!
Please....send in your bios, and let us know if you have any articles etc that you want to contribute!
Holley (contributing editor) :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Well, there goes all of our ladies :(

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Nicole, thank you for your article (and the link).
If anyone does have a copy of the video taken there (with the training), I would be interested in a copy as something there is a problem I've got (downhills after a sharp turn). Actually Nicole & Kerrie, if you put out a video with the training techniques on it, you'd be bound to sell lots of copies. (put me down for one)

Seriously, if you are going to run the/a school on an annual basis, I will start saving now & be there in 2004. I've been to a women's training course over here, but it was more MX oriented.
Michelle
p.s I apologise, I haven't thanked you for the stickers which CJ gave me. I will be putting them on my bike but may be replacing the front fender soon (I'm bending it a lot & am just waiting to break it lol).

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Guess this is a good place for me to to say thanks to DRN... If not for this forum the Ladies School and all the other great DRN events and connections wouldnt have happened...Pretty Awesome !

Michelle check your PM...

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
I just went to the site, and all I can say is that it was LONG over due! Women and MX have always recieved more focus (which is great), but being a tree dodging kinda women, I couldn't relate. I'm glad we finally got a outlet...

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Thanks for the links, Nicole! Very nicely done sites-- kudos to those who put them together. :)

Top Bottom