dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:) That's some funny shtuff.

Ya know, it's a shame you guys can't find him a date as quickly as you find all of these dead kitten jokes.

:confused:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Ya know, it's a shame you guys can't find him a date as quickly as you find all of these dead kitten jokes.

:silly: Poor Lou.

But that is pretty funny... :confused:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~
:) Ya know, it's a shame you guys can't find him a date as quickly as you find all of these dead kitten jokes.

No, more like i should be looking for one for myself instead of dead kitten jokes. :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I could hook him up with a couple of humans if he lived closer to my harem.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Eric Gorr has to see this
Tradition had it that whenever we went to BeaverDam to have him work on a bike we had to also go to the PEKING HOUSE (really) for Chinese. Last year it seems the health Dept found some frozen skinned cats in their freezer- Owner swears they were for the employees only.
Still rates as one of the best Chinese buffets in Wisconsin

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You guys are right... it's more fun finding dead kitten jokes. :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I don't know what was on that website, but it was "Blocked" by my employers quick and evil scanning devices and I was unable to see what it was :(

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Bwaahaahaaa... Some people have too much time, but I do have to wonder why someone would spend that much time on something and then settle for that crappy audio quality :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
At least we can have the comfort of knowing they go to the big cat house in the sky.
:)

"Calico and den sum!"

Top Bottom