Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
Okay I arrive at nine thirty. Unload my bike along with my cousin's. I had 3 hour's to prep my bike for the ride. I normally use the whole week to prep the bike. Well I got all suited up and hit the beginner track for most of the day racing my cousin on his new CR80 Expert. We had some good battles. It's really odd not having berm's to bang against. Well I finally said screw this beginner track stuff and switched to the intermediate track for some real riding. I go over the first table top then a double and then another table top. Then I make a tight corner and then a right turn about 40 feet afterwards then hit a double then go into the bowl corner and double another jump. Take a right turn and explode's out of the corner destroying some of the berm and then I stare at the whoops. Is it me or did they get taller? well I hit number 5 and I say Isa be over the bar's... Well I got up and rode off the track and fixed the bike really quick (mud packed in the front sprocket guard) then went to the track staff and told them to please take the whoop's down because I crashed along with a few other people. Then I said "do you plan on doing anything about it?"
he said "nope" I said "your not doing anything what so ever to prevent injury, great track you guy's run here thank you" then I walked away and said "Jackass" quite loudly. About 20 minute's later the dozer was out rolling over the whoop's and a guy had a shovel out as well. I rolled up to one of the guys and said "thank you" then I went on the beginner track because I knew the whoops would need to be worked in a little. I then got in the groove with this Rm85 from the expert track (A class rider clearing all the doubles out there along with the big 65 foot table) well I soon fell off his pace and droped back. I got off the track and went up to the truck then came back and set my eyes on clearing this double I never have. First shot.... nope I chickened out second shot.... damnit I did it again then I tried again and nailed it close to perfection. I went over the big table top and threw my hand's up in joy over most of the track while screaming "YES!!!!" then I went over a smaller double and did my no footer which is my only freestyle trick I know beside's a whip, no hander, superman (happen's when I do a no footer but my feet go back and it turn's into a superman lol. Well I rode back to the truck in pure joy then we loaded up and were on the drive home.

Side note: Thank you to the rider of the yamaha for supplying me with the patch Kit and a pump for my cousin's bike. It was of great help to us, we thank you greatly. We can never repay you for it. If not we would have only been there for a few short hour's and I would have never done the double. You are a blessing to us. Thank you!!!
Rider #857 (Black hair, kinda short and wearing dirty no fear gear)- That's if this person is involved in the forum's

Adrenaline(Brendon)
#857 Spode class lol (I actually have no idea what I race now)
Sorry for the length

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom