Dirtygirly

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
:) *grin* Wells I haven't been online much lately, don't have an internet connection at home right now. But I did finally find a place to stay in Spokane so I am no longer homeless. Stinker is very happy, she has her own spot now in a three car garage! Perhaps my 'ol lil xr will join her later this week.

Here is a pic of me and Stinker at home in Issaquah after a day of riding in Monroe with Firecracker. :)

stinker3.jpg

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
hey! Cool pics. I still have those I took, they haven't been developed yet. Hopefully today . . .

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Nice bike Dirty

I have found that a shorty silencer and a little head work will make that KX100 alot better in the low range power and will also make it hard to hold on to when wicked open.

I just got my wife the 01 KX ...and after a few mods (very few) you cannot keep the front wheen down...Shhhh...I get on it and its a blast....wheelie 2nd 3rd 4th ..somtimes 5th .

soon (its the rainy season) I will tell you how much mud it will go through....Maybe I should just get me one.....Naaa thats what her bikes for....

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Sweet looking bike Dirtygirly! How are you liking it? You used to it yet? That was quite and upgrade you made. :) Let us know how you're doing.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Oh well

ChicKX was not happy this weekend with her bike.

Now I have to reverse the mods...Errg ...lol

Its to powerful now...she cannot even touch the throttle with out a major power blast....what bites is that the head is modified. I like it myself the power comes on like a light switch, this KX 100 has as much or even more LOW end power then my 125 does.

She was going through a berm and as she touched the apex she gave it about 1/4- 1/2 throttle and wheelied off the track.

This will be my first DEtune job.

Dirtygirly

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
Hehe. I'm still working on tuning my bike. I ordered the maitenene book on it but for some reason its back ordered so it could take forever to get here. I keep going through spark plugs like crazy!! I'm lucky if I can get two rides on one.

I'm still practicing those wheelies! ;) Yamamoto you can come help me tune my bike into a mad wheelie machine :D

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Dirtygirl - try running a NGK BR8ES in your bike. You can pick them up at an auto parts store (like Pep Boys or Autozone) for like $1.50 each. I had a '99 KX 80 and the stock plug was a NGK R6252K-105 (or something like that) and it cost way too much from te dealer and I had a fouling problem at first too. After I switched to the BR8ES, I never fouled another plug again. I also ran pump gas (93 octane) and Maxima Super M mixed 32:1.

By the way - AWESOME BIKE!!!! One of these days I want to get a KX 100 and run some lap times with it against my 125 and see which one fits me better! My friend races a KX 100 and she just flat out rips on that thing. I've rode it before too and loved it!!!!! Have fun with it! :)

Top Bottom