fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Many of us are headed to the LMC clubgrounds in Moorestown on the holiday weekend. Please join us if you want to camp.

On Sunday the plan is to go to Wolverine for some trail riding (and avoid the holiday quad traffic).

Who is interested???

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Sounds like fun. We'll plan for part if not all of the weekend. Pray for some drier weather.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The "Fred T" Family will be there from Fri nite until Monday.

V-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 13, 2000
Sound like a plan. We'll have to leave Sunday night or early Monday morning for family stuff but plan on us as long as there's room.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Vman - we will make room for you in DRN corner of the clubgrounds. I am not sure if we will have room for the new Badger family rig...a sweet looking trailer and a new truck to pull it. Just kidding Tim and Tonya. Looking forward to it.

I will up to the clubgrounds LATE on Friday night..well after dark. I too am looking to leave early on Monday.

After reading Freddie's ride report from today, I sure hope the weather is drier.

Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Bring spare brake shoes!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
fatherandson said:
I am not sure if we will have room for the new Badger family rig...

Mike,

I'm bringing cookies. Maybe we can work something out? ;)

TF

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
We'll be up there. Saturday I won't be riding a whole lot but Sunday sounds good.

pentonjd

Dec 13, 2001
Sorry, Can't make it.

Cousin,Nephew and anyone else. I won't be able to make it for the festivities. I'll be with my family in Washington DC for the World Odyssey of the Mind Finals. Hope to see all of you later on.

Jon

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
JD,

You should get a hold of MWeissen. His daughter and wife are headed to DC for the same meeting. Somehow the Weissen boys got a hall pass and may go riding this weekend. Kinda cool that two DRNers have kids heading to the same special event.

Cuz'

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
fatherandson said:
JD,

You should get a hold of MWeissen. His daughter and wife are headed to DC for the same meeting. Somehow the Weissen boys got a hall pass and may go riding this weekend. Kinda cool that two DRNers have kids heading to the same special event.'

Yeah, look for my wife there, I think you we saw you at the State Finals! They'll be caravaning the the Cummings Elementary team and will be in the Balancing Act category.

Mike, we're planning on coming up. I'm really working on Ben, I'd like to see him get on a bike again. He should be able to ride the YZ250F, but he'll be taking it easy. I'd love to hit the Tomohawk, but we'll probalby not do that. I was just there today on our way down from Mackinac Island as a matter of fact (a "Celebrate your Marriage" christian conference at the Grand Hotel, a great time!) - the trail I scoped out is wet but not too bad, not a knobby track in site!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Check out accuweather dot com, type in Lake City, MI as the location for the extended report. This weekend looks really good weather-wise so far!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike,
Do you know what time you are meeting @ Wolverine and where on Sunday?
I might try to get a pass.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Here is my idea...meet at the parking area on the SE corner of the B loop of Tomahawk (just west of the campground) at 10:00 on Sunday. I prefer to ride Loop B - longer, better trail and fewer quads.
Any other ideas?

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Id like to go but, im not sure if my dad is busy on a work project that weekend. :bang:

but, hopefully I can make it. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Mike,
If it works out to leave Friday evening, I may beat you up to the campground. Is there anyplace particular I should, or should not, park my trailer? Is where we usually go in the fall OK?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
WOW!
What a great ride. Thaks for putting it together Mike. It was nice to ride trails that nice & tight and even having some of them on state ORV was great. It was a prefect ride.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was a great ride, but I can not take credit for the trail. Michman arranged for the trail tour in Wolverine. THANKS Napper!!

Top Bottom