Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hosted by the UP Sandstormers, this event takes us back to beautiful Marquette for round #2 in the three round D-14 Family Enduro Series. Expect a little sand, a log or two, maybe some mini-moon rocks, and the always sage advice of trail boss and Yooper kingpin Nick Z.

So then........

Starting position is by lottery. Can X riders still be paired up with their kids? Just send in the forms together and youse guys will make it happen?

:cool:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mark and I are planning on this event as well. Chances are i will have one or two other kids coming along as well.

Nick - will the format be like last year, or will you be doing it like Mike is planning on doing the Spring Pine Cone with faster second loop avg.?

Smit Dog - I will plan on seeing you and Zach there! Last year Mark said he found the Mini Moose to be the most fun of all the Family Series events.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Expect the Mini-Moose to be about the same as last year -- maybe a slightly different trail, but the format should stay the same. Two aprox 15 mile loops, 12 mph average.
If you are pre-registering and wish to ride as "X" rider together with a specific participant, please send your registrations in together and make a notation on your entries that you wish to ride together. "X" riders assisting specific participants will always be allowed to ride with their participant.
We want to keep it FUN and family/kid friendly!

Top Bottom