dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
I waited a long time for Dirtweek 01. And it was worth it. Like everyone else I had a blast! As a matter of fact I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon to get this stupid grin off my face. I got to ride with Jeff Freddete or at least get passed by him! Farmer John, TTRguy, G.S.R. Thanks for letting me tag along with you through the woods. Same thanks to TimR and Mully. Tree Jumper you’re a good man to be able to keep up the faith after your bike puked on you. C-Dave Mike B. Kelvin kdx Wendy, Patty,Tony,Slo,MO, Mo, Jo Jeff, Paul, Donna, Hogwild, Brian, KX Ken, Rob S.M.B Bill Hibbs……. And everyone else I met were super people. Plus a big thanks to Okie and your wonderful family. I know I left out a lot of of people I met. I’m sorry. But next year I will thank all of you in person!

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
was it your girlfriend that found my goggles dkb?

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
smb_racing I think that was Donna. Pablo 300,s girlfriend that found your goggles. I left my wife and girlfriend at home during DW01;)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
haha
well it was nice of them to hang them up where I could pick them up, so pass along my thanks to whomever found them would ya?

Top Bottom