rollingp

Oct 31, 2001
no toil

I think I will stick with bel-ray air filter oil.
No toil works pretty good but if you put in clean filter and dont ride all week for some horrible reason , the no toil will try out and then you are left with a filter with no sticky.
Besides a savy rider gets in the habit of cleaning the filter after every ride and also should change the oil after every ride.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Re: No Toil

Originally posted by goldman15
Rollingp suggests that No Toil will dry out after a week or so. Does anyone else have problems with this?
When I talked to Scott at NoToil, he told me they had a filter sitting around to see if it would dry out and if I recall, it's been well over a year and it is still tacky.

I think the drying out that some are refering to is with the rim grease. They did have a problem with it but it has been reformulated and stays soft now.

dix

Nov 24, 2001
The rim grease is what dried out on me. I'm not sure how to tell the difference between the old stuff and the new. The tube that dried out was purchased at the end of the summer, out of a fresh shipment from a distributor.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
dix - I think the older rim greases were red (and blue). The one that I currently use from No-Toil is dark green. So you should be able to tell by the color.

Top Bottom