mother #$@#!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
OKIE- I just want to make sure you understand the intent of my question. It was an honest question, and I did not intend to come off as sarcastic or anything. I had just noticed that awhile back one of my posts had run for quite a while with several responses, and then one day it was gone.
Maybe I should have PM'd my question. I apologize. I too like the rules and structure here, and have no problem with some constructive critcism. I'll just go out and take it out on my dirtbike!:)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Rich-

My bad! i actually thought Vic Krause wrote under the name Rondo talbiet?
I did know Vic was the originator of the Mr Know it all column.:)

nvr finish-
lol yeap i ride a TTR125 ( it was stock BTW) or a cr 80 or a z50 - its all good :)
and for the record i wasnt poking fun at KX100..dint say a thing about bikes..
I was poking fun at anyone goofy enough to threaten a BB administrator over a silly post deletion..okie dint specify WHO that was ..just that it happened.

As far as KX100.
his post here seems to show why his other ones got the axe...
>shrugs<

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by ktmboy
I had just noticed that awhile back one of my posts had run for quite a while with several responses, and then one day it was gone.

In many cases posts that appear to be gone have just been moved to a more appropriate place without a link to the new location. It's always worth having a look in the other forums.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Whoah! This kid's gettin' a little ass-whoopin' :eek:

It's so cruel to irrevocably banish a true miniature manic and at the same time continue to bag him up days after the rug's been pulled from under him. :p

Sure makes me sad. :) :)

Tssk, tssk--too bad he had to threaten the board with a misspelled hack technique. How lame is that? :silly:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
And by the way kx100, I too have fallen prey to my own ignorance, belching the song of an idiot, and having it removed from the forum promptly (although it's typically after a 36 hour no-sleep marathon) :confused:

But get over it. :silly:
I consider it a favor; typically these things come out in my favor since Okie or Thump save me from humiliating myself (like you have:scream: )

You wanted it, you got it.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Wee people on KX100's gone bad-I can see it on Dateline now! :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Wade
Wee people on KX100's
Wee people!? Faith and begorrah! Where will they carry their magic shillelaghs? Or their lucky charms?

I knew there was a reason those KXs were green!

Signed,

Darby O'Gill

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Thanks Pred,
First time I've laughed out loud since Tues morning!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Really guys, you can poke all the fun at Kx100s, but it's not as funny when one zips around you like you aren't moving right about the time you think you got the hang of the track/trail. This may not be too probable on the wide open style track at DirtWeek, but on a tighter track...These little bikes are no joke, (I used to own one), and I gotta say the grin never left my face when I was on it.

AJ, how about a KX100 conversion with a CR500 engine, are you game?

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Since when is this about what kind of <ADMIN EDIT: This is twice in two days, be mad, but watch the language> bike this guy rides? LOL Now we get people in here spouting off on how KX100's are great bikes, blah blah blah. Read the entire thread before posting, my reference to his bike was mearly to bust balls. His bike is probably worth more than mine is...

We need one of those "Worst Threads EVER" jpgs......

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
[B}

But you clowns popping off about a 22 year old being too big/old for the bike need to pipe down. Brian [/B]

NVR FNSH. I really don't care what people ride, as long as they ride. I rode a KTM 65 yesterday at Elsinore. Now, that was scary.

What got my attention about KX100's post was the title. I thought it was very offensive since we have a lot of ladies and very young people on this board. Also, his response about ,who do you guys think you are? And thinking that the mod's here could not ban him.

We have ALL had a very bad week and tempers are short. I know mine is.

I agree with Jaybird, a lot of young people are going to grow up real fast here in the next year of so. (Add really sad smily face HERE.)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Motometal-
I still ride a CR80 expert..:)
I sold my TTR though and really miss it.

But I'll stick to only putting CR500 engines in CR125s or CR250 frames.
Wouldnbt mind doing a KX 500/250 conversion but i just havnt had the time.

Now when the CR80 gets an alum frame from Honda-
i would imagine an XR engine fitting in there nicely :)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
AJ - I was referring to other vertically challenged (from what I've been told) moderator. I seem to remember reading some threads about lowering the suspension on on bike or another.

Ol'89r - I would have liked to seen a grown man on a KTM65:p Any time a see a fellow male rider of child rearing age with a broken ankle I ask if he broke his ankle/foot messing around in the parking lot on Juniors bike..... Those things are way dangerous:(

Brian

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
nvrfinish,

You ain't kiddin :confused:

one of the worst beatings I ever took was on a CR80. Showing his mother how I thought it was to much bike for Junior, I looped it doing a wheelie in 4th when I hit in the pipe... Over I went, used my knee as a wheelie bar. Still hurts, and I still limp...

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
In fact that same dang bike is on my piture page, 3rd one in.

We referred to it as the "devil bike'.... :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
AJ - I was referring to other vertically challenged (from what I've been told) moderator. I seem to remember reading some threads about lowering the suspension on on bike or another.

Brian - Pull the stick out of your butt. :) I'm short, you can say it, go ahead sound it out with me. It's not a bad word :eek:
Oddly enough I'm well aware of it and it's not a big deal (pun intended).

KX100 is a nitwit because of his actions not because of his choice of motorcyles. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just showing their lack sense.

Personally I've never met a motorcycle I didn't like, and that includes Eric Gorr's old Puch Twingle.
...wish I could say the same for people

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Brian - Pull the stick out of your butt. :) I'm short, you can say it, go ahead sound it out with me. It's not a bad word :eek:
Oddly enough I'm well aware of it and it's not a big deal (pun intended).

Rich - I can't stop laughing, I think I'm about to cry. Thanks:) Okay, so Rich and AJ are short - unfortunately they'll both kick my butt on a bike. Kinda like that 12 year old on a YZ80 at the last club race.

So you won't mind if I say you have a Napolean complex?

Brian

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
What's all this have to do with ice cream?:think

(I know--neapolitan! I was making a joke, okay?)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Neopolitan - it's what's for dessert

XRP,
I don't know what you do for a living but please don't quit thinking you can support you're family as a comedian:p

Neopolitan? Now I know what I'll have for dessert with lunch:)

Brian

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
XRP,
I don't know what you do for a living but please don't quit thinking you can support you're family as a comedian:p
You want comedy, how about what I do for a living?

I'm a <gasp!> secretary . . . :eek:

Don't worry, I can take it. The ladies on here already gave me hell for it!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
XRP,
Whatever works man - you won't get any grief from me. All I know is that secretaries (admin asst for the PC like Rich:p ) run the places I've worked. I guess it's like the NCO's in the military (never served myself). Ask any engineer in a large corporation - you never, ever want to piss off a secretary.

Brian

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
I had a thought come to mind; really a rare occasion for me. I know how to increase membership. First, along with the stickers would be maybe two electronic tokens that would allow the member to randomly delete a post. Why should the mods have all the fun? Second the paid members should also have one vote a month to elect a rotating butt head avatar.:D
I have been a bad boy from time to time and I get too political, in the future I will save that for freerepublic, sorry. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago

Brian - I don't value your opinion so take any shot you like, but you might want to come up with something original rather than just parroting back the words of some chick who hasn't unclenched her butt cheeks since the 70's.;)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
but you might want to come up with something original rather than just parroting back the words of some chick who hasn't unclenched her butt cheeks since the 70's.;)

I must have missed something during the '70s - who are you referring to? BTW, I never claimed it was an original statement.

Brian

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
XRP,
Ask any engineer in a large corporation - you never, ever want to piss off a secretary.

Brian

Especially one that loads his/her own ammo!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom