dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
WHOOHOOO!! I'm no longer a virgin. :) I got stuck on Saturday by one of the scariest looking guys I've ever met (and I have met some doozies) I don't know what was worse, smelling his breath or looking at his teeth (or what was left of them) :eek: Not to mention the fact I had to listen to him describe IN DETAIL his sex life. *shudder* Let me tell ya... it's the stuff nightmares are made of. Despite the company I was forced to keep and the strange odor coming from the back room, my first experience with a tattoo gun was far from horrific. I didn't feel it, for the most part. A little scratch here, a slight poke there, but nothing painful. When all was said and done I had been formally inducted into the tattoo circle with my US flag waving proudly on my left shoulder blade. :aj: I can't wait for my next one... a blue shark on my lower back. :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Cool! Congrats! They are addictive aren't they? I got mine almost 3 years ago. I will go back for another but haven't found one I really like, plus they're expensive.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
"Plus, scars have more stories behind them".... some, like Toyota comercials like to believe that, but it's not always the case youngin'.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I've been pierced a few times so the needle sensation was nothing new to me. It's the buzzing sound I had to get used to. It reminded me of a bug zapper. :)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats Dirty~d,
I got my first about 5 years ago, it is a Gargoyle on my right calve.. Now i have 5 tatts, they ARE addicting!!
Becareful on who you have work on you, sounds like the person has poor hygene..Just something too be careful with..
Rick

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
He's not too up to speed about his own hygene, but when it comes to his shop and his customers he's very careful. My friend received a couple of tats from him a few years ago and suggested him to me. I liked the work he did on her so I gave him a shot with a simple tattoo. I'm pretty impressed and will most likely go to him for my shark. Not to sound loony (too late for that) but I actually enjoyed the tingling sensation from the needle.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
I can't wait for my next one... a blue shark on my lower back. :yeehaw:

Look into Carcaridon Charcaris, now that's SEXY!!!!

When you figure the Latin Translation talk to me, and if you get that on your Bod, I want a date! :p

Phillip

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I liked when i was in the chair and the artist had the tattoo gun adjusted and asked if i was ready.. WHen he fired up the gun, til he hit my skin big rush of adrenaline!! Hmmmmmm i think i need another :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Mine is on my lower stomach . . . and I won't say it didn't hurt. But the feeling of doing it anyway and bearing the pain is what got me going. I must not be hardcore, I can't say I enjoyed it that much.

BTW if you're ever in Spokane my tattooist was really cute . . . and did a great job. ;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Too late. I already answered him. :yeehaw:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You're welcome. I'm always willing to help corrupt another individual. :p :thumb:

Boozer

Oct 5, 2001
Originally posted by 2fiftyX
I just want to be different and say I HATE tattoos!
So much so that I've had my friends remove some of mine with a blow torch & coat hanger wire and a sowing (sp?) needle to dig out any left over fragments.

IMHO, I think they are the stupidest thing. I can't stand to look at the same thing over and over again for the rest of my life. But hay, to each his own, right! :cool:

i second that. i don't rate them at all and also think they are ugly, but each to their own of course!
there are two things a girl can do that are a real turn off for me. One is smoke and the other is carry a tattoo!

JUSTRIDE415

~SPONSOR~
Oct 26, 2001
i also hate tattoos at least most i would never get one i can't even stand the fake ones unless they are quality and are taken off at the first sign of wear

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
HHhmmmmm the last time I posted about tatoos on women it got deleted, never did see the responses. Must have been good, guess I'll leave it at that.... :debil:

bud

Jun 29, 1999
Originally posted by firecracker22
Mine is on my lower stomach . . . and I won't say it didn't hurt. But the feeling of doing it anyway and bearing the pain is what got me going. I must not be hardcore, I can't say I enjoyed it that much.

Did that area make you feel queasy too? 20 square inches on the middle of my chest... I still love it, and I've had it for nearly 10 years... the bottom of it goes down to my stomach, and I had a hard time keeping the vomit in while that bit was being done :). It didn't hurt like the higher bits though.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
I can't wait till I'm 16 me and my dad are gunna go together!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Boozer

i second that. i don't rate them at all and also think they are ugly, but each to their own of course!
there are two things a girl can do that are a real turn off for me. One is smoke and the other is carry a tattoo!

:scream: OH MY GOD!!! HOW CAN I GO ON LIVING MY LIFE LIKE THIS??? I CAN'T GET A DATE WITH BOOZER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF MY TATTOO!!!!!!! :whiner:

Ok, so I'm not going to lose sleep over his comment... I was trying for the dramatic approach. After all, isn't that women are expected to do? :moon: :)

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I've never known anyone that was as excited to have gotten a tattoo 10 to 20 years after they got it as they were when they 1st got it. I remember working with a guy that had this huge scar on his chest where they removed his tattoo, they took skin from his butt to replace the missing skin on his chest.

The idea of a tattoo on a woman doesn't bother me if it's in a place that's easily concealed when needed be. It also doesn't turn me on. I guess my point is why do people really bother with it? Tattoos and piercing's have become much a fad today like everyone doing drugs in the 60's & 70's.

I had the opportunity to interview a very nice looking, professional woman that was to handle sales for our company. Her job would have been to promote our company and products in a very competitive market place and obviously she would be dealing with some very professional "white collar" people. I think my partner would have hired her except for the tattoo that ran from the outside of her ankle to just below her knee. On her 1st interview she wore pants, on her last interview she was in a dress. The tattoo looked through her hose like she had a dirty leg with graffiti on it.

If I were to ever think I'd want a tattoo I'd try a fake one for the 1st 10 years and then make up my mind.

Boozer

Oct 5, 2001
Originally posted by dirty~d~

:scream: OH MY GOD!!! HOW CAN I GO ON LIVING MY LIFE LIKE THIS??? I CAN'T GET A DATE WITH BOOZER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF MY TATTOO!!!!!!! :whiner:

Ok, so I'm not going to lose sleep over his comment... I was trying for the dramatic approach. After all, isn't that women are expected to do? :moon: :)

Thankyou! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom