rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
FC22, how bad did it hurt getting your tattoo on your stomach?? I got one at the base of the back of my neck and it hurt!!

Ok, im off too load the bikes and RIIIIIIIIIDE!! :)

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
rickyd

I have a tattoo at the base of my neck as well and I practically dozed off in the chair. I don't know if I am the exception or not but my my tattoo was pretty painless even when he was coloring the parts on my spine. The only thing was it made my elbow tingle once or twice :eek:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
I can't wait till I'm 16 me and my dad are gunna go together!

Don't forget to stop at the barber and get matching mullet cuts on the way home, when you guys come back a rollin through the park, CRANK up the skynard and don't take no crap then you walk in that double wide with pride.......YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
I used to really like tatoos on girls, it was kind of exotic and sexy, but after being at Wazzu for over 3 years, I've noticed just how many are getting them. It strikes me as kind of a fad for college girls to get inked in the small of their back or on the ankle. Anymore I think its really a turn on to see a girl WITHOUT any tatoos. Does that mean I hate the ink? No way, but crimony, I've seen enough butterflies and kanji on girls, maybe if it was more unique.....isn't that the point of a tatoo anyway?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I hear ya on the fad part. There are few girls I hang out with that had ink done a while ago to 'fit in' and now they hate em. Not to mention they got their tats in places that er, should I say, stretched out as they got older. :eek: Cutesy tattoos aren't my thing. Mine will mean something to me. I couldn't care less if they mean something to whoever sees them. For me it was just something I wanted to do for myself. I don't see myself getting addicted to them, but one more would be alright with me. To be honest, I'm not THAT excited about getting it. I was just going for the dramatic-post approach. I've been trying to work on the 'drama' aspect of being a woman and it just isn't working for me. I think I'll stick to being a hard-arse. :thumb:

Last edited:

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Originally posted by CanadianRidr

Don't forget to stop at the barber and get matching mullet cuts on the way home, when you guys come back a rollin through the park, CRANK up the skynard and don't take no crap then you walk in that double wide with pride.......YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Hardy harr harr . . . My uncles the one with the mullet and listens to skynard, and my grandmas the one with the dubble wide sitin on a nice 25 acers of land. :moon:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
The stomach hurt a little--especially the lower part, the stem of my flower. But the outlining (which he did first of course) hurt the worst. It feels like a constant bee sting or burn. Once he got done with that and started filling in the rest, I was able to relax a little more. The filling in part wasn't nearly as bad.

As for the "fad" part of it, I wanted one ever since I was 10; this birthmark I had on my stomach was large and ugly, about the size and shape of a large thumbprint and fairly dark. Anything would have been better than that. Plus my little blue flower isn't too outrageous or trendy so I think I will be ok with it.

Most men even if they are not into tattoos seem to like mine, if they don't oh well. I didn't do it for them anyway.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hi Bratt,
You are lucky that the spine didn't hurt too bad.. Mine was bearable ( i plan on getting my lower back done up) just a little uncomfortable.. I have one on the inside of my right bi-cep, everybody asks if it hurt, it didn't :) Whgat did you get on your spine?? I have a warrior mask @ the base of my neck..

Ok everybody, what do you have tattooed on you and where??
Me,
Gargoyle on my left calf, RICK down my right tri-cep, a sun w/a ocean wave in the middle of it on my left upper arm kinda on my shoulder & a woman laid out in a toga on the inner part of my right bi-cep..
Rick (who's never had a mullet) HAHAHA

Staley8

Jan 29, 2001
Cool...plus if you tattoo your name on yourself you don't need to where an ID bracelet....or if you get knocked out while riding someone can find you and say..."oh dang it looks like (fill in name here) really took a bad spill". Maybe you should tattoo your blood type on your body as well. Heck if you are going to get them make 'em useful. :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Staley8
Cool...plus if you tattoo your name on yourself you don't need to where an ID bracelet....or if you get knocked out while riding someone can find you and say..."oh dang it looks like (fill in name here) really took a bad spill". Maybe you should tattoo your blood type on your body as well. Heck if you are going to get them make 'em useful. :thumb:

Already done by most members of "Air Mobile or Airborne" units in the Army, they are called "Meat Tag's" (Soon to get mine)

I wear my boots with one(Dog Tag) on either side, if I am ever in peices at least I'll get buried under my own name. As for riding I wear my tags at all times.

Phillip

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
Have any of you guys ever heard of Jesse James the custom harley builder? I watched a documentary on him a couple years ago he had the best tattoo. He said he wanted something that would never go out of style, so he got a huge hundred dollar bill across his shoulder blades.
I like them but dont have one myself yet. I really want one but it has to be something I really want on me forever, so far nothing has fit the bill.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by funktree
Have any of you guys ever heard of Jesse James the custom harley builder?
I saw that documentary too, it was great. He sure does some cool work, beautiful bikes.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by funktree
Have any of you guys ever heard of Jesse James the custom harley builder?

Choppers, not Harleys... there's a BIG difference. ;) And Jesse is a very cool guy.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Give me a Chopper anyday, Harleys are too Yuppy for me, every dotcom type of person has them..

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by Staley8

WHats your point??

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Watch "Monster Garage" he's a riot. I saw the documentary as well, during it he was trying to get one of his custom El Diablo's ready for Daytona. He got a Tat on his right side palm that when opened it showed a big $ and the caption of "Pay Me Sucker", the guy is one interesting person :thumb:

Phillip

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom