need a resource for pipe repair

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Hey all,
I need a resource for someone that can repair a pipe. Now I'm not just talking about getting out a dent, but someone that can bend a pipe back to specs.
hit a nasty tree stump last weekend and did some pretty good "custom bending"...really, it's a work of art - tought about hanging it up in the garage. The pipe is an FMF sst for my RM.
Thanks

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've heard positive feedback on their work Wolf.

mcallister

Nov 12, 2008
Pipe Repair

I found a company called pacific crest pipe repair and motocross Pipe Repair please let us know who does your pipe and how they did. I have a couple of smashed pipes sitting in the corner of my garage I would like to bring back to life. I found them by searching in yahoo.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Wolfy, I have used them several times and recommend them to anyone. You can just about mash a pipe flat and they can fix it.

mcallister

Nov 12, 2008
Check out Motorcosspiperepair.com

Wolf said:
Hey all,
I need a resource for someone that can repair a pipe. Now I'm not just talking about getting out a dent, but someone that can bend a pipe back to specs.
hit a nasty tree stump last weekend and did some pretty good "custom bending"...really, it's a work of art - tought about hanging it up in the garage. The pipe is an FMF sst for my RM.
Thanks
They will get your pipe back in order. They only charge $20, I have a spare FMF and rotate them through Motocross Pipe Repair as needed. This way I am never without a pipe and can keep riding.

Jan 31, 2010
Wolf said:
Hey all,
Thanks
mx pipe repair does a great job for 30.00 he can fix almost any pipe. or 4 stroke.He done my cr250 2stroke and the header part was bent closed. bike wouldn't even run. cheaper than pacific coast pipe repair by 40.00

Jan 31, 2010
250buttbouncer said:
mx pipe repair does a great job for 30.00 he can fix almost any pipe. or 4 stroke.He done my cr250 2stroke and the header part was bent closed. bike wouldn't even run. cheaper than pacific coast pipe repair by 40.00

sorry, didn't see the post above. same place that done my pipe.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom