john_c

May 8, 2002
Hello again all.....

Well, I got the rear end back together. I wound up not taking out the airbox, as it seems ridiculously difficult to get out. The rear tabs that stick off the frame make pulling it out from the rear impossible. In my eyes. Any other idea on how to get the airbox out of a 94 KDX 250??

Now, I was gone for a lot of the summer, and the gas tank was sitting outside (covered) but it developed two HUGE cracks. One on the rear mount for the tank, and one next to the petcock. They may be repairable (I doubt it) but regardless, I need a new tank for a 1994 KDX 250.

Anybody got a good one laying around?

Thanks!

John C.

Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
I have a good one. Let me know. It is off of a 1993 kdx250.
I don't know what it is worth. Make me a reasonabl offer and I will consider it.

john_c

May 8, 2002
Gladiator......

Not wanting to be a pain in the ass, but do you have a digital camera? Would it be easy for me to get a pic of it?

I'm not really sure what it's worth either. A brand new large capacity tank is like $165 from Clarke. $50 + shipping??? Whatever makes it worth the trouble.

John C.

Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
it is green and in nice shape. I am getting a pic in a day or so. I dont have a digital camera. It has a gas cap and fuel valve. Do you want those as well? The $50.00 range +shipping sounds fair. I will let you know when I have the pics.

Top Bottom