Nov 9, 2007
hey!im new to the forum i just got a brand new 2007 crf 450r and i was wondering if there is anything i should remove from the bike right away,anything on the air filter ect..also would like to know what mods i should do in the next months what do u guys recommend to get my bike a little bit more aggressive with out putting to much money in to the bike.thanks a lot take it easy

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
johnny_john_69 said:
hey!im new to the forum i just got a brand new 2007 crf 450r and i was wondering if there is anything i should remove from the bike right away,anything on the air filter ect..also would like to know what mods i should do in the next months what do u guys recommend to get my bike a little bit more aggressive with out putting to much money in to the bike.thanks a lot take it easy

The best thing to do is to not touch it. Removing the backfire screen from the air filter will not increase power at all, and they are put there for a reason.

Your best bet is to jet it and set up the suspension properly. Once you have done everything you can to tune the stock bike if its not doing something you need then you can look at mods. Your bike in its stock form has more power then 99% of the population can use.

Top Bottom