09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Fred T,

You are my idol. I only wish I could be a stud like you are.

On your 30 hour comment you need to know that I have other bikes and the super fresh 200 was only for HS racing.

Other than that, you put way too much bait on your hook and I'm not bitting. Good luck fishing!

You have friends?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
It's just too damn boring in here, so c'mon and join the fun.

It took 11 minutes and they came back strong! And Fred, I thought your skin was thicker than that buddy. :cool:

Hey Shaggy you da man! Lining up on the 3 hr M class, now that's what I'm talking about. YEAH!

Hey welcome back slinger, ahhh good times. Can't wait to hear more from ya, you were awesome a year or so ago. We love ya man! C'mon and join the fun.

T. hey
A. re
E. asy
M. eat

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Freddo

If ya wanna be a stud like me next time you go riding take a gas can and fill 'er up again and go ride some more! You can do it man!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
You are da man Freddy T. Matter of fact, I'll move my midget stool over for you so you can line up in the M class too!! You stud you!

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
FREDT - "Real enthusiast ride for 2-3 hours and finish as fresh on the last lap as their first. Yeah, what about these 2-3 hr guys and those classes, you never see anything posted about them because they just show up and ride what ever the brilliant powers that be decide they should, put some letter on their number plate that only makes sense to 3 people and they just ride."

Lumping 2 hour and 3 hour riders in the same enthusiast group is a stretch. Battle Creek offers a 3.5hr class - :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
salgeek said:
FREDT - "Real enthusiast ride for 2-3 hours and finish as fresh on the last lap as their first. Yeah, what about these 2-3 hr guys and those classes, you never see anything posted about them because they just show up and ride what ever the brilliant powers that be decide they should, put some letter on their number plate that only makes sense to 3 people and they just ride."

Lumping 2 hour and 3 hour riders in the same enthusiast group is a stretch. Battle Creek offers a 3.5hr class - :laugh:

Yeah, those guys are tough bastages fo sho. :cool: I'll ride 3 hrs if they make me but at age 55 on my best day I start the day with about 1/2 a tank. I'd be dragging anchor that last hour most likely but it would whip me into shape for sure. Most guys I know my age fish or play golf in a cart.

at least they got the letters on my number plate right:
S. till
S. tupid

do de doo de dee :nod:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Say FredT, how about giving a class on the proper use of bait on the lure. You're the master. I tried and didn't even get a nibble. I'll try back next week :cool:

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
So if one was to win a TEAM award who gets to keep it? Do the team mates get joint custody? Every other weekend? how does that work? :)

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Jordan414 said:
:cool:

Team class is for girly men

Team races should be at least four hours long....

Exactly, that's what I'm saying, then each team member gets to at least ride 2 hours. Hell then they can at least burn off a few beers worth of calories after the race. Otherwise they could get fat.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
The real girly men are the SS riders! 2 hrs?...WTShat man. They should give the kids some fresh meat to beat up on and run that class with them in the mornings! :cool: Besides you shop in the kids department anyways don't you Freddy :nener:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Hell yeah DW!!!

Let's have SS riders start at the front!!

Love the Still Stupid Fred. I guess I was just Stupid last year.....now I'm a Moron???

Becareful Jordan.....I've seen you ridin' team on more than several occasions.....those that live in glass houses there bud :laugh:

As for me...I've never done a team race :ohmy:

Who do I consult with should I decide to participate in H class next year??

What's the proper ratio when mixing the pink lemonade to sip while I get my break? Is it 4 scoops of Country Time per gallon?

Do you bring extra jerseys so you can change between shifts?

Extra helmet liners? Helmet dryers? A change of socks? Fan?

:ride:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mark,

Since I will not be competing for HS points this year perhaps you and I could team up for an event or two if you want ( I'll take off the tall seat).

I actually switch helmets between rides (I am a horrible sweater). A fan would be a really good idea, but I usually sit in the van with the A/C on high :cool: Sometimes I get a pedicure between rides as well.

Fred T. is really just jealous because he has no friends and he can only play with himself. - kidding Freddy

Fred T. - I will be on vaca next week w/out net access so you can trash me all you want with no response :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Wolverine423 said:
Besides you shop in the kids department anyways don't you Freddy :nener:

:rotfl:

Only for shoes, socks, and maybe some Husky spiderman and transformer underpants! :)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Since I will not be competing for HS points this year perhaps you and I could team up for an event or two if you want ( I'll take off the tall seat).

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Better yet.....we could ride the Yamaha! I'd have to put a rag or two in the airbox to tame the power down......wouldn't want to scare you!!

Have a great vacation. Don't kill the diet plan!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yeah! and Freddy also has to stand on a case of beer to buy a case of beer! :)

We can do this all day right?

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Wolverine423 said:
Yeah! and Freddy also has to stand on a case of beer to buy a case of beer! :)

We can do this all day right?
the question lies does he stand on the case of beer hes buying or does he grab another just to stand on?

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Shagy100 said:
the question lies does he stand on the case of beer hes buying or does he grab another just to stand on?

He stands on 2 cases of Naty's to buy his case of Heiny's (you know how uppity those particular KTM riders are about their bikes and beer). That saves Skippy (who's in line behind Freddy) the time of having to go to the beer cooler, so he can add the two cases to his 1/2 Gallon of Kesslers.

They both get carded.....Skippy, because he's Skippy....and the trailer park gal wants to get his address for the party later (again).....and Freddy because he didn't come up to the lowest part of the height ruler on the door walking in, and it's company policy to card those people! :)

This is fun! :yeehaw: We can do this all day! :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
about time I WOKE YOU GUYS UP. IS THAT ALL YOU GOT????
Lame short jokes, ya I've never that stuff before. Whaaa now my feelings are hurt! :nener:

Spore thanks for your shopping secrets about kiddy underwear, makes me nervious that you hang out there though.

Hey DW, you just going to polish that KTM another season and talk about riding or are you gonna really ride it. And hey nickolino-heres a good one-he's going to Idaho with you...ha ha ha wait by the phone for that confirmation call buddy.

You got a better chance of hearing from the mommy phone.

All day long......

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
How about a Team Short Class?

Yeah with our own special enduro cross section with hand rails???????

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
TCTrailrider said:
How about a Team Short Class?

I'm in! :cool:

I don't believe you Fred. I know you run the "Ain't Skeerd" sticker on the back of your trailer. The only thing I could come up with to scare you is to tell you that they outlawed the lower and ground level urinals in mens restrooms, and all the toilets went to the higher handicap height. Now that would scare you. :nener:

I guess you could always resort to bringing your starting stool into restrooms while on road trips to far away enduros? :think:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
I'm in! :cool:

I don't believe you Fred. I know you run the "Ain't Skeerd" sticker on the back of your trailer. The only thing I could come up with to scare you is to tell you that they outlawed the lower and ground level urinals in mens restrooms, and all the toilets went to the higher handicap height. Now that would scare you. :nener:

I guess you could always resort to bringing your starting stool into restrooms while on road trips to far away enduros? :think:

Or just go on the floor.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Hey DW, you just going to polish that KTM another season and talk about riding or are you gonna really ride it. And hey nickolino-heres a good one-he's going to Idaho with you...ha ha ha wait by the phone for that confirmation call buddy.

You got a better chance of hearing from the mommy phone.

All day long......
Seriously, if I can break away from work I'm defiantly in!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom