BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
well i just got a xbox so of course i have to get a mx game. so which one is the best? the ones that i know of are mx superfly, mx 2002, and i think mx rider? i heard mx rider is the best but what do you think? mx superfly looks kind of cheesy and looks like it has to much freestyle in it, but ive never played it or any of these games so i need some help, thanks.

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
I have MX Superfly for PS2 and I don't really think there is too much freestyle but the game is a little unrealistic for me. Some of the tracks are just weird (supercross tracks). The replays are amazingly real though, it's just when you're playing it some of the stuff just don't seem right like LaRocco's Leap being one of the smaller jumps! I can't speak for the rest but don't overlook Superfly.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I just got an Xbox too, and the only MX game ive seen for it is MX Superfly, but no stores around here have it yet. I almost wish I would have gotten a PS2 because there are more games for it.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Ricky Carmichaels MX 2002. Lets you race ALL the tracks, and is very realistic, except for the back flips...

Here are some of the tracks..

Anahein SuperCross
Glen Helen
Hangtown
Kenworthy
Loretta Lynn's
Louisiana SuperCross
Michigan SuperCross
Rock Quarry
SouthWick
Spring Creek <-- best track
Truckee
Unadilla

And a bunch of other ones...

TMÒÓ

Jan 2, 2002
ATV Off-road Fury II for the PS2. This game rocks. It is made by the same people who brought us Motocross Madness and Motocross Madness II. As soon as you get the Network Adapter, you can play it on-line as well. This is a must have game. I hope they release a Motocross game soon in the same format. I am not a fan of quads but the game kicks A$$.

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
whoops, i just went to xbox.com and they dont have mx rider listed so i guess its only a ps2 game. so now it just between mx 2002 and mx superfly...

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I've played mx2002 and its real fun. Lots of tracks, as Hucker stated, and they are realistic. The only unrealistic thing is one or two of the tracks have insanely wide gapes inbetween them, can flat land from like 100 ft high and be ok. Also you can easily do back flips and front flips.

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Also a good game, Halo, pretty good missions, but really fun multiplayer. If you get Halo and know someone else who has xbox and Halo, get an ethernet/LAN cable(looks like a telephone line except connecter thingy is wider). Then you can have each xbox connected to its own tv, and play multiplayer with the cable connecting the two. Now no one can cheat by looking at where you are, because they're looking at a different tv.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
I just bought Rallisport Challenge, its got good graphics and is pretty fun cause you can actually win! Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open sucks crap.

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
ya i got halo when i bought my xbox because i heard so many good things about it. it is a very sweet game, the single player is just as good as the multiplayer! also i got the package where it comes with sega gt 2002 and jet set radio future. sega gt is a very fun game, ive been playing it more than halo! ive only played jet set radio for maybe five minutes but from what ive played i dont like it. i guess i should give it another chance. :)

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Mx rider is the most real of all the games you have to race the game if you fall your in last place and to catch the leader you must be fast and not make any mistakes. tracks are all different because they are FIM style buy the game you will see what iam saying.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Ricky Charmichael's MX2002 is fun. I would have liked even more tracks and also the ability to have computer opponents in multiplayer mode.

Xbox (& the new games) have really gotten amazing. I really love Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon right now - especially online w/ xBox live. It's awesome. I'll play 5-6 hours at a stretch sometimes. For game reviews check http://www.xboxaddict.com/ or http://www.planetxbox.com/

There's a lot of other xbox review/forum sites out there.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Oh yeah, Rallisport challenge absolutely rocks. I really think this is a must have - by far the best racing game I ever played. There's soooo many great games out there to choose from now. It used to be the only reason to buy the PS2 was that there weren't enough good games on XBox. I can tell you there is no reason to buy a PS2 right now. You've got the best console available. Have fun!

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I dont see RC MX2002 anywhere though, even on xbox's official site. I think they stopped making it, atleast in my area. You could probably find it on ebay or something though.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Ricky Carmichael MX 2002 is for Xbox. I actually have it loaded on the 20 gig hard drive I dropped in there :) Loads alot faster than from the DVD-rom.

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Hucker, did you put a 20 gig hard drive in your xbox? did you save mx2002 to the hard drive and not need the disc anymore??

Top Bottom