Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Anybody have any rides planned for new year's in northern Cal?
Karna and I (depending on weather and conditions) will probably
end up at Clear Creek, Georgetown or Elkins Flat for one or two
nights. We'd love to "hook-up" with people and celebrate the
new year (and the lack of dust!!)

Karna and Justin

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
No plans yet myself, the first 2 locations sound fun. Feliz ano nuevo con moto dirto(that's spanish I think).

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Our current plan is to drag the trailer down to Dove Springs/Jawbone for New Years. This is sort of an annual thing. Maybe we'll pick up the pieces from Kiwi's T-day Thank & Spank.

Anybody interested in joining us?

Brian

DougM

Oct 12, 2001
I plan to go to Ridgecrest again for Xmas vacation. I have a wife and two kids (girl 8 and boy 6) and they ride KX60 and TTR90. I ride KTM300EXC and wife XR250R. We went to Ridgecrest for Thanksgiving and had an awsome time. Tried Jawbone in Aug and was not as much fun as Ridgecrest area. Ridgecrest had hard and soft ground and we ran into mostly soft ground at Jawbone. We did not go way up to Sequoia National Forest so it may be better there and snowy. Ridgcrest area is 30mi away East of Jawbone.

Note:
Friends of Jawbone have a map of riding areas out there. You can get one aat BLM office or grocery store in Randsberg (this is where I got mine)

We live in Lafayette, CA near Walnut Creek or 20 mi from San Francisco. We love Northern and Southern CA riding

doug

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
We think we've narrowed it down to Clear Creek on New Years's Eve.
We will probably be there for two nights. Anybody intrested?
Let us know!!

Justin and Karna

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Sounds like fun K&J, I'll sign up for the Tues. 1-1 ride ala Clear Creek. What a great way to start a new year. I'll park somewheres near the first campsite on right by the big red rock? 9am-ish sound about right? Now, where to ride this weekend.

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
ONLY 2 weeks 'til New Year's

Just thought we'd bring our post back to see
if anyone has considered going to Clear Creek for
New Year's.

Fremontguy,
We will plan on seeing you at 9ish 1/1. Have a good
X-mas!

Top Bottom