Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
How about fajitas?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I generally take the minimalist approach. Hotdogs, Chef boyardee, maybe spaghetti if I get adventurous. :) One skillet, one pot,a spoon,a fork,a knife, and a leatherman and I'm good to go.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey PapaKeith! Wait til you see my buddy who is coming with me. He is ^ foot 6, 275, and rides a 1985 YZ 490! See, you won't have the only dinosaur there! He is somewhere between here and Colorado. I will know =more later tonight.

Everyone else, The generator will be coming with as long as it fits in my truck with 2 bikes. (No trailer this time). Lights wont be a problem. If anyone has those little ceramic space heaters to heat your tents, your set!

Cant wait. Keep safe everyone! No terrorists will keep me from doing what I want to do! AMERICA, UNITED!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I hear ya Trigger! Lets never stop doing what we love because of some fundamentalist
nutjobs, (I have a better word for them, believe me). Its time to ROCK! :cool:

I just checked the weather for Thur-Fri-Sat. Looks like the chance of rain is 20%. Thats waaay different from what was up there 2 days ago. We're gonna have some excellent riding weather! Yee haa!:p Two days and a wakeup to go!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
My wife is matching a batch of Speedies for me to bring. Since some of us will be leaving Friday evening, I figured we could have a community food fest for lunch.

As long as we have something to cook them over we'll be fine. Maybe a particular overheated RM ;)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okay, between Papa and jib it looks like firewood is taken care of. I'll bring some seasoned fajita meat and tortillas... WoodsRider doesn't eat hotdogs. Don't worry if I don't show up until noon on Thursday. I've got some errands to run in the morning.

RM_guy - You mean to tell me that thing overheats on the track too. :think

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
It looks like I won't be getting there until sometime Thursday morning. Too much to do, and no time to do it. Right now I am shooting for a 10:00 arrival time.
My sick co-worker rejoined the land of the working today so I am cleared for vacation time.:)
He is ^ foot 6, 275, and rides a 1985 YZ 490!
Trigger, I lost my conversion charts. What exactly does ^ convert to in feet or inches?:p Either way at only 275 he's a lightweight!:) It'll be good to have another old big bore (motorcycle) in the group.

NO HOTDOGS?!! What's camping without hotdogs?
Hotdogs, cheesedoodles, Honey Roast Peanuts, and some quality beer. Now that's camping!:silly:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Whats a well balanced diet with out nitrates ?
... or rat droppings? :eek:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
As long as they grind up a couple of pig eyeballs and a cow hoof or two, I'm satisfied.:eek:
Ok, I'll give on the hotdogs, just don't start knocking Cheesedoodles or Honey Roasted Peanuts. If I loose them I may have to resort to *gasp*salad or sumthin'.:scream:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Originally posted by Papakeith
As long as they grind up a couple of pig eyeballs and a cow hoof or two, I'm satisfied.:eek:

Uh-oh. I think theres more to fear than those new tires Papa! :scream:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
As long as they grind up a couple of pig eyeballs and a cow hoof or two, I'm satisfied.
Ooof , I'll just take mine with a little mustard please .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Once you guy try some speedies you'll never go back. No nitrates, pig eyes, rat droppings or GasGas parts

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy - With that attitude the only thing you'll be eating is my roost. :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I remember a certain Suzuki that kept overheating in the woods (or was it the rider) after you made fun of my radiator catch-tank. :confused:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
A radiator is one of those things that grinds up pig eyeballs, and cow hoofs. Didnt you know that Pops? At least mine does anyway.:eek:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
The Trigger man has left! I will stay in the Poconos tonight and see you in the morning. Safe ride to everyone. I got the generator and a floodlight. Bring any heaters you need. Later!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Ahh &%%$%#@^*(&^!!!!!!!

I really wanted to throw my WOPOS togother and come up there to surprise you guys, but the bike didn't make it and the family has planned other things for me. :( :( :(

Have one for me... :( :(

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Will do.
Too bad you couldn't make it. :(
Papakeith has officially left the building. :)
See you all there!!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Too bad you couldn't make it Gomer. :( That would have been great. I'm sure we'll have a few more next year:)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
THE PICS ARE UP!

Check em out guys, and vote for the biggest air! I think jib wins it, although woodsriders first zoke-banging may be close! I also have more, but these are the first 11 of 26.

Pics!

:cool:

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Hey Wayne, Nice Pics! Where was this ride ? Did you guys do any riding with your wheels ON the ground!

Its Sat afternoon and I just got off work for the weekend, you guys are having some awesome weather up there I'm sure.
I'm going to Coeymans tomorrow (Sun) to run the ECEA H/S event. Anyone coming down the thruway, stop in at exit 21b (20mls south of albany) Follow the Tri-State arrows right to the event. I'll be there:)

Top Bottom