zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Any of you who couldn't imagine you'd ever be meeting DRN'ers in person so you gave yourself a screen name like TTRGuy (even though you ride a ktm now) or some bizarro mix of numbers & letters that only you understand- I say there's no substitutions. You call yourself mxer341 online, then you better introduce yourself as "mxer341" at DW. It's bad enough I have to remember one name, but when you go and confuse me by saying ".. but my name is Dave"... all bets are off. There's no telling who I might think you are by the end of the week. And there are at least 20 Dave's.

And for the Dave's who insist on being called Dave, please re-introduce yourself to me everytime we bump into each other. Include your screenname, what state you're from, and whether or not we've met before (either last year at DW '02, or earlier that afternoon). I have a few missing lobes in my brain that impair my memory. I think. It's either my memory or my judgement. I can't remember.

And while we're at it, can you bring me a beer?

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
not really. I get nervous in big crowds. I have a touch of agorophobia. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, scared and very, very gassy all at once. I could use a hug.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Originally posted by zio
and very, very gassy all at once.

I knew you should have stayed away from the Colon Blow!

B

biglou

<----Good screen name! ;)

You all can just call me "LOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!" like everyone else! :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You'll have to call me "Won't" BSWIFT. :(

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
My name is Danny or Dan or Daniel. I will be introducing myself as all three :) Or you could just call me DAnMan14783 if you would like :moon:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
This year I've tried to make it a little easier on everyone, at least I put "Stan" on my bike. I respond to Stan, Mr. Flemmings, and/or my real name :flame:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Zio is confused by all the names but he uses "Mr. Atlas" as his alias. {Treejumper, TJ, Chucke, UpChuck or whatever my name is, shakes his head as Zio} Stick to the program buddy or i'll have X-factor squeeze the last of your gas out.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
You don't have to call me Sawblade, but you can call me Tim if that helps. :think:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Flying Scot...are you going to be that guy still stumbling around the camp fire with a near empty bottle of tequilla in your hand when I get up to walk to the porta pooper at 5:00 in the morning?

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by motometal
Flying Scot...are you going to be that guy still stumbling around the camp fire with a near empty bottle of tequilla in your hand when I get up to walk to the porta pooper at 5:00 in the morning?

Uhmm .......... That would be sarge! :debil:

".....just don't call me Ray"

wrench

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Been "Dapper" most of my adult life and will continue to be. "Dap" for short. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
This year I've tried to make it a little easier on everyone, at least I put "Stan" on my bike. I respond to Stan, Mr. Flemmings, and/or my real name :flame:
His real name being "Oscar Stanchezlovitzsky III"

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
The wife told me to stay away from the hard stuff. So yep by that time in the morning I should be on tequilla or a similar liquid refreshment in time for breakfast. :laugh:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Zio- Whats a SN?

Top Bottom