Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Be sure you come by and tell Searge and I what time it is, we will set an alarm clock up for those unfortunate Canuks that are passed out under the table :)

Phillip

That twood be 0500, soldier!

by Okie
I am offically putting up (DW Pros) TTRGuy, MXBundy, Sarge and BigLou against any team you boys can put together. Watch and learn young ones. You have no idea.

I know two out of four rarely slept! :) BTW, I can hang with that group if need be. I grew up in construction. It is powered by beer!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Don't worry Tony, if Eddie isn't cooking I know which side my bread is buttered on :)

Who is cooking the "Eye Opener" in the Tejas Camp? :p

I like alot of "Heat" on my eggs, not picky about the Hash Browns, but I like my toast Tejas sized with plenty of butter! :thumb:

BTW I'll bring down an awesome recipe for biscuts 'n' gravy that is just to die for...Bacon greese and other cholesterol rising ingrediants :)

Phillip

B

biglou

Originally posted by Okie
I am offically putting up (DW Pros) TTRGuy, MXBundy, Sarge and BigLou against any team you boys can put together. Watch and learn young ones. You have no idea.
Those guys are a bad influence on me (wink, wink)! It's not only the beer drinking, it's the exacerbating effect that the lack of oxygen from laughing so long at Sarge has that will put you away.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Note: here comes the "beer talk" from the posers. "Can't ride but I can drink some beer" :silly: I think a few of the big-timers need to sit around the fire with these wanna-be's till 4 am, then get up and do the HS at 8. Check back after you've done it boys... until then? Pfffft.

I'm your Huckleberry...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Who is cooking the "Eye Opener" in the Tejas Camp? :p
Phillip

We got you covered, big guy. TXbigguy kept us happy and fed. I wanted to help but my speed was way down this year. He'll be the guy in the white chefs top next year!

Tony

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sheesh, all this talk.....I drink a twelver every night just to stay in shape. :eek: :) Thanks, but no thanks, I have no desire to waste the one true vacation I will get next year with a ten pound maul slamming my head, a mouth full of swollen tongue and taste buds as dry as the Oklahoma dirt all the while sweating something that is genetically related to the blood the critters had in the Aliens series. That's exactly what I felt like friday morning this year. Two hours of sleep and I can't even remember how much was left of that case of beer. :ugg: :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
At first I thought Okie was talking about another Tag Team Mx race with that list!:) I'm thinking, boy, they're gonna get a spankin! But downing adult beverages, I didn't see that on the activities list for 03?

Now Okie's jabbering about some non use of his left arm? PFFFFFFTTTT!! Try and have some guy (Thump) perform major roadside assistance after looking at some pictures in a book and never reading the entire paragraph!:scream: Okie's left arm was thrown out by tossing a near empty bag of chips halfway across camp!:moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
At first I thought Okie was talking about another Tag Team Mx race with that list!:) I'm thinking, boy, they're gonna get a spankin! But downing adult beverages, I didn't see that on the activities list for 03?

Now Okie's jabbering about some non use of his left arm? PFFFFFFTTTT!! Try and have some guy (Thump) perform major roadside assistance after looking at some pictures in a book and never reading the entire paragraph!:scream: Okie's left arm was thrown out by tossing a near empty bag of chips halfway across camp!:moon:

The TRUE Elk returns ... news at 6:00

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You bunch of posers. Sheez. "03 will reveal an Okie that can actually use his left arm
Who you gonna bring with you? :p

Lou - 02 wasn't half the beating I coulda laid on ya! In '03, there will be no interference! There will be no mercy!
*prerace interview DW2k3*
"Papa, What's your prediction for the race?"
"My prediction?. . . pain!"
Start placing your bets on a sure thing people.
Papak in '03! :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Cripes, I thought I would make the big time team. I'll have to practice more to make the big leagues! Next year I will have some of my ale shipped in. Prepare to drink well.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I'm running silent this year.;)
Better open a window :uh: :moon: !

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
here comes the "beer talk" from the posers. "Can't ride but I can drink some beer"

Haha, actually I don't even drink. Maybe ill have the odd beer but anyways.

You bring your troops Okie, im ready :cool:

Watch and learn young ones. You have no idea.

When I crashed at the Provincials last year my YZ was totalled. Me and a bud stayed up till around 4:30 am fixing it, straightened the subframe, new bars, plastic, fixed the seat.......and i was at practice at 7:00am, rode the whole day with 2 cracked toes, arm swelled up to the size of a football and I believe I took 8th overall out of 45 guys. But thanks for asking :p
And I got the pics for proof!
PPS. Don't punch me at DW because I get cocky :confused:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
:flame: :flame: I think I am gonna have to call out Big Lou and Pappa K.
I will have to cook up a storm for 'Camp Tejas' and then spank Lou and pappy in a race.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
the posers

Since we are smacktalking Okie,

Speaking of the posers I heard your riding pants have more wear from sitting on the bench "racing" then from "racing" your bike: :p :p :p

I shall duck and hide now muhahahah ,

love always

Canadian :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What are you talking about? I heard he doubled the two tabletops on the PeeWee track while riding the TTR. I poser wouldn't possibly make that boast! :scream:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
No no, you heard it wrong twinny. What was said was "Okie just ate a DOUBLE cheese burger while riding the TTR on the kidie track" :p :p

Am I digging or what? :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Hey tx - you're on! I figure if you and lou tag team, You both might stand a chance :p Waddya say Lou 5 laps next year?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Hmm pappy, :p
I was gonna suggest that you and lou do the same. How about 3 laps on the big track and 3 on the little one. That way I can spank the two of you on both tracks.. :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
How about 3 on the big track, 3 on the kiddie track, and 3 on a course similar to the poker run course? You three can claim the shape of round but how about the one all-around champ. :yeehaw:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
C'mon Txpuppy. . . come out and play with the big boys! I like it! Kinda like a tiathalon. Timed sections. Add up the total times to find a winner. Better have a paramedic ready :eek:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Ok ok sounds good to me...... :yeehaw:

I think that we should start out on the Big track....
Take a break.....
do the the small track
Take a break.....
Do the the CC loop
Fall over and die...... :scream:
Oh yea.... Then I have to cook dinner for the guys back in camp. :thumb:

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No, I've got it, we could incorporate the woods/grass track into the MX track pretty easily. Two or Three big loops! forget the kiddie track.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys gonna need flaggers or should we just stand at each corner with oxygen?:moon:

Top Bottom