a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I never said I was fast, I just said I'm faster than Twinkie! Unfortunately, that puts me about the 50cc class.:moon:

Oh yeah, man, I'm so slow I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all you sponsored riders.:(

Hey 727Flypaper, you know you're on my list of spodes to pit our skills against? I figure that a tutu should fit you just right, with you being a flight officer and such. :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I never said I was fast, I just said I'm faster than Twinkie! Unfortunately, that puts me about the 50cc class.:moon:

Complete and utter BS! You said you were faster than Ryno. Hell... you should be teaching one of the MX classes given your level of skill. How about it Okie... Hook him up! Perhaps a public exhibition.... I bet Elk could make that table to table jump that we were speculating about pros being able to do. :aj:

I can't wait to see how you fair in the A class MX race MrFastElk. :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah right me teach a class!:) This is how it will go, "OK boys and girls, you see that corner over there, forget about it, cut the track and skip those things!" "You see that table top jump right there, skip that too, go around, you'll make better time." "Class dismissed, let's grab a donut!!"

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Does that ten speed go very fast when you peddle it backwards? ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

New forum title: "Who Sucks?"

I'm not sure I can hit 225 in the next 2 weeks.

I'd like a shot at reaching maximum suckage in the Dunlap class.

What's really sad is I think my name would be next to each of those categories... :whiner:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You better lead me, I move faster than I look. You wouldn't happen be to be allergic to pepper spray would ya?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You Sallys think you're gonna bag you an Elk huh? I don't know which of you are worse, Twinny with the male blister problem or 727Flypaper with the high altitude batty syndrome. :|:moon: Go ahead, skin those smoke wagons and see what happens.;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
We may need Shiftless' 4-wheeler to haul the carcus off the track.
Oppsss...I better hush, I have enough folks wanting a piece of me as it is.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Dapper
Shin those smoke wagons?? What the ****!
:think:

He's from California...... so his lives vicariously through movies (a western in this case). About the only thing you can do is ignore him. I've tried flushing him a few times, but he won't go away. ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar

He's from California...... so his lives vicariously through movies (a western in this case). About the only thing you can do is ignore him. I've tried flushing him a few times, but he won't go away. ;)

Twinie,
The vent tube on top of your house is clogged, that's why you get that Elkarillo beck was in the bowl. Maybe that's Lou's problem with the leaky camode, some Elkarillo stuck in the seal? :) :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Irish, you're almost like a brother to me so this shouldn't hurt you a bit. Get the hell outta the DW smacktalk forum, unless of course your sorry arse is gonna be there!:yeehaw::)

Thanks Jay, you just rounded out my target list to an even 4! You wanted me, well you got me! And I'm bringing Hell with me!:p

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Elk, you are turning this into a safari. It's going to end up being an Elk hunt with over 200 permit holders. :flame: :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
MX-727,
I am filing mine for the 2003 season! :)

*Annoying little brother voice on*
Oh and Elk? (Pledging member of the Stirrer of the Pot fraternaty Sigma Tau, Pi) I would luv ya to autograph that pic of ya washing Twinnies bike!

*Annoying little brother voice off* :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Tell you what Irish... I'll get Elkster to do a provacative pose (while clad in a pink tutu) over the fender of my 426, snap a picture (no matter how badly it damages the camera), have him sign the pict, seal it with a lipstick enhanced kiss, and send it out to you! :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
BTW,
Don't hurt your hand spankin' him on the track!

(Elk, you may think of me as your bro, but I can't help but beat a dead horse!)

Bro, ya gonna live!
Phillip

P.S. Can't wait to hear the stories!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Right here :moon: and over here too :moon: I'm kinda gettin the feelin that I've got more boggies then are present on the screen.:(

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey Elk! Were you one of those kids that walked up to a hornets nest and smacked it with a stick or something? :p :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hell hath no fury like that of an Elk scorned.

LOL....Bring it on, Ponch! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah baby, it's the Turdbird against the mighty Elk! :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom