Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yes, this speaking in tongues is somewhat unsettling. That new Mexico heat must be getting to him........now, if you see him walking along, and bushes suddenly burst into flames, run!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
With all the Smack Talkin' between Jaybird and Elk and since we will be in Oklahoma, I thought I would see how the spirits of these animals compared. I am not some native indian or cult type person, I just thought it might be interesting. They are from this website Animal Spirits: Click Here

Elk's Wisdom Includes: Stamina. Strength. Sensual passion. Honoring those of your gender. Ability to pace oneself in tasks

Jay's Wisdom Includes: Understanding how to use power wisely. Warning. Courage. Ability to check on future trouble spots. Keen sight. Messenger of secrets and omens. Shape-shifting. Link between the dark, unseen world and the world of light. Comfort with shadow self. Moon magic. Freedom

It looks like the battle is shaping up in Jaybird's favor. Good luck guys!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by motohead00
With all the Smack Talkin' between Jaybird and Elk and since we will be in Oklahoma, I thought I would see how the spirits of these animals compared. I am not some native indian or cult type person, I just thought it might be interesting. They are from this website Animal Spirits: Click Here

Elk's Wisdom Includes: Stamina. Strength. Sensual passion. Honoring those of your gender. Ability to pace oneself in tasks

Jay's Wisdom Includes: Understanding how to use power wisely. Warning. Courage. Ability to check on future trouble spots. Keen sight. Messenger of secrets and omens. Shape-shifting. Link between the dark, unseen world and the world of light. Comfort with shadow self. Moon magic . Freedom

It looks like the battle is shaping up in Jaybird's favor. Good luck guys!
I think Jay's got one thing against him, Moon magic It will be a new moon at DW

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...the "shape-shifting" thing has me worried! I'm hoping that means I can "effectively lean through the berms", and not "wadding myself up in a ball"!

And Elk, no matter how friendly we get...I AINT KISSIN' NO GUYS! :eek:
(I will wait on you at the finish line for a high-five though) :debil:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alrighty then! Let's get some things straight. I ain't gonna hug no one, unless of course it's Twinny when I have to pick him up. Next, my shape loving friend, here's one for you, :moon: :):) The only shape shifting Jay is gonna do is to shift his pear shape into that tight tutu!!:p:p

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Here's some useful links to information that will be VERY useful at DirtWeek:

Ambush

Notice the quote under the picture: The first step in setting up any ambush for a bull elk is getting him to answer your bugles so you can pinpoint his position and the most likely route he will take to investigate your calling.

Does that sound like anyone we know?

Another Link:

No help even needed

Again, a relevant quote: Even after you've run forward from your initial close-range calling position you can still make the bull think you are farther away than you actually are by toning down the volume and calling away from him.

Imagine Elk thinking he has a chance as you pull away and the volume of your bike becomes fainter and fainter.

And the final result:

Victory!

:flame: :yeehaw: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:scream: Victory?!?! I think I'm gonna be sick.:(

MXFlypaper, shouldn't you be flying people around right now instead of flinging poop!! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Short of gettin nuked, yes!:moon: You're #3 on my list anyway stinky, but I'll still have some whoop*** left over in my can for you too.;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by MX-727
That's it? That's the best you've got? :flame:

It was so weak, I just had to nuke the sucker. Surely the overgrown heffer can do better than that! :p

Come on Bessy! I know you have better in your arsenal of pointy verbal sticks. What's the matter? Grumpy cause you didn't get milked this morning? Better check than can again.... It appears to be full of excrement, just like you! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holy Batsh** Robin!:scream: He came outta the corner screaming like a 3rd grade girl who found the spider in her book! Glad to see you joined our little party again, I got tired of swating MXfly. Quit nuking my posts you Texas turd! You and the fly are made for each other cause there's always a fly hanging around a pile of poop!:moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by MX-727

And who do you suppose that pile of poop would be? :) :flame:

TWINNY you idiot!! I thought you were smart. Take off your headset cause it's squeezing your grape too much!:moon:

Twinkle, I heard you picked a 2 pound booger and your head collapsed!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk

Twinkle, I heard you picked a 2 pound booger and your head collapsed!

BeanBoy... my boogers have a higher IQ than you do! Wanna eat some and see if they will smarten you up a bit? Lick this stamp :moon: , Vato!!! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You're #3 on my list anyway stinky....

Rainbow Randolph,

Now that your list is growing daily, do you have your 4 year old helping with the complex mathmatics of writing numbers bigger than five and managing simple lists. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Stick it in your ear Twinkle!:moon::moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Stick it in your ear...

I heard that's what your hair dresser (Jose) tried to do to you! :eek: :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It was Juan, and I told him a firm, "NO"

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It was Juan, and I told him a firm, "NO"

.... but in your mind you were thinking "yeth, Yeth, YETH!" ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
*Elk's voice echoing*

"It's true, it's true, Twinny does have sh** for brains, thanks for getting me nuked!"

Attachments

• ear.jpg
    ear.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 217
Top Bottom