Okay, lets start talking birthday bash!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Now that that Reno thing is out of the way, lets get to bid'ness. The pre-Reno was a hit but the riding was a bust. That is Missouri for you. Anyway, I am taking some of the load off of Casa De Louis this time so I will have room for many a dirty dirt biker at my house. This is not an STM only thing but it seems that it is only the STMs who show anyway so I am posting here first. Anyway, it looks like it will be the weekend of May 15 and 16 (my b-day is the 17th hint hint) so start planning now.

I will bump this thread once a week until May, then it better be hopping on its own!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
PAAAARRRRTY! PAAAARRRRTY! PAAAARRRRTY! :aj:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Sounds like something I need to add to my list of places I want to go to this year :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Then we shall add you to the list of people to expect!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Looks like I better get on buyin plane tix now...I'm not missing a KC party for nuthin!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Now that that Reno thing is out of the way, lets get to bid'ness.

I'm sad that is out of the way :whiner: what a good time!! You and the missus better be there next year!!

The pre-Reno was a hit but the riding was a bust. That is Missouri for you.

Still better than Iowa!

Anyway, it looks like it will be the weekend of May 15 and 16 (my b-day is the 17th hint hint) so start planning now.

You still want that "Hee-Haw" Pickin and Grinnin' Song Book for your birfday?

I'll be there. You know that. The drive to KC is gettin' to be like a trip to the store.

I'm gonna stay at your place Jamir, that gas leak at Lou's kinda scares me.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Would like to go but finances will definitely prevent it. I have a bike to rebuild. :( Have fun though

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Team NTAC does not take "no" for an answer. Be there!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We talked about maybe going to another place to ride "deepwater" I think they call it. It's more trail and general riding oriented. We will likely have more trail/play riders there this year and want to make it fun for everyone. I'm planning on bringing some of the Iowa crew again, and maybe have an actual organized bbq meal at the riding area.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That is no gas leak my friend. Well not from a pipe anyway!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
ok I priced out tickets today, they are $200 less then flying to Denver :think: but it's all good. :yeehaw:

Last edited:
Top Bottom