Okie - get ready for dinner

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Okie may just have to eat his words on the Euro World Champions this year, as it looks like Langston and Brown in the 125 class are going to be really tough contenders. Anyone see the Glen Helen races, phew, that was some wild stuff. Gotta love the fact that my cuz Langston from South Africa took the double in the 125 class.

Hey Patman, you must have loved seeing that flying KTM going all the way.

Ricky Carmichael and Travis Pastrana have their work cut out this season. Pity my other cuz Greg Albertyn has retired, a 125 and 250 title for 2001 would have been sweet ! :p

Gotta love these World Champions ;) :confused:

Reon

Hey BunduBashe, how long have you been out of SA now ?

How bout switching to Orange ?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Too long, yet not long enough !

Yeah, it looks like the Safricans do good on KTM, Alfie Cox, now Grant Langston, maybe Albee should try his luck on the mighty orange machine :eek:

Yup, I still get teary eyed every time I see something on Southern Africa on Animal planet. I still have a piece of land at Cintsa East just north of East London which overlooks the see, what a beautiful place. My heart is still in Africa ... sniff :(

I have been in the USA for three years now, living in Indianapolis, will be moving to Amarillo Texas in July :eek:

Maybe the Americans are going to have to do like the Japanese MX champs, and ban all foreign riders in the future :p

Last edited:
No doubt Langston is fast... but, My money is still on Travis.
While no doubt he (langston) smoked in the first moto at GH, the second was a different story, Brown taking out Travis was beneficial as Travis was charging. But, that's racin'. We'll see how it all shakes out in the end. Whichever way it goes, looks to be a great season all around!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Sebastian win the 250's either :)

Reon

Devils advocate

I still have a piece of land at Cintsa East just north of East London which overlooks the see, what a beautiful place.
Are you sure about the fact that you still own it and not 200 squatters ? :confused:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Springbok :p

Thats right !!

Okie had something to say about "so called" world champs a while ago, it is about time we see some of the Yanks head on over to Europe and compete for a REAL world title !!! :confused:

Why would they do that? All the Europeans want to come here. They'll be coming in droves after this season of 1 moto BS in Europe. Wasn't Stefan Everts just quoted as saying he is coming to the US?

At any rate, I won't be digging myself into a hole talking up who will win the 125's .... I will say Langston's lead is dwindling! 4 rounds in a row in the east coming up?

Hum... I'm guessing Travis will have the lead by Unadilla.

ktmboy

Subscriber
As much as I was pulling for Langston (even though I really like Travis), it just goes to show- it ain't over 'til it's over!:D

Only bad thing now... "He WOULD have won it if he wasn't hurt" kinda talk that may pop-up. It's a tough break, but who knows he may still pull it off? Being fast, consistant and staying healthy are all part of winning a championship.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
As they say in the classics ... Next Time :think:

What is the point situation so far in the championship ?

Travis took the lead by a few points. Hopefully Langston will be back to 100% soon. Then again, I wonder how many of them ever are at 100%?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Hum... I'm guessing Travis will have the lead by Unadilla.
Yeah, you were right Okie, only Grant got the win here, Brown Second and Pastrana finished 6th. With Pastrana's bang on the head, it is going to be a tense and exciting end to the season, 5 races to go.

Vat hom Fluffie .... translates to "Get him you hairy and fearless thang !!) :p