Ooops Anyone riding in So. Cal 8/13-8/17?

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
OK, now I'm confused. Oh well, I'll still be at Elsinore on the 15th in the am, if anyone else goes look me up.

LT - the next week sounds good w/the kids, can you do Wed. the 22nd? That way all the tracks are open. Let me know what you think, an early am start would be good.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: Sic

Originally posted by holeshot
What kind of jobs do you guys have that let you ride during the week?
Maybe I could be sick or something........

Just use my personal favorite "I got arrested in Mexico AGAIN!":scream: My boss loves that one!

Lt,Fred,Thumbs,

8/15 8-12 works good for me. LT do you want to carpool . Read: do you want me to wake you up again :p Actually you'd be picking me up this time.

Re: is Ol89er in. Yeah maybe we should invite him as were riding at his place. Or we could just suprise him. :p Get out there around 5 AM and Fire up the Bikes. :p He'd love that!:cool:

Last edited:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Scar -- date and time fine. don't know about carpool -- got to go straight to work.

MXDad -- sounds good the following Wednesday.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Scar -- don't know about carpool -- got to go straight to work.

You're gonna smell good:scream: Please can I share anan office with you. That's fine on the carpool thing I'll meet you out there. As I 've fixed my carrier. Any interest in Sun 4-5 PM. also

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
MXDad, I'm still going to Elsinore on Wed. morning, be more than happy to meet up with you there so we can tear up some dirt. I'll be parked to the right of the grandstands with the white 66 El Camino, 01 RM #214. Be there around 8:30 or so.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well, when you guys finally get around to making a decision, let me know.
I will try to be here....Oh, wait..I already am here.:confused:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I'll be at Terry's Wednesday morning around 9? 8 would be better but I don't want to wait around an HOUR like I did last time. :(

I'm also thinking about hitting Elsinore Saturday morning for a few hours. Anyone interested? Of course I don't have SA yet. (spousal approval)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Looks we already did, Oldguy. Seems we've got two things to choose from. Track with dad and elk; singletrack with fred scar thumbs lt. A veritable smorgasbord of dirtbiking pleasure. Maybe if the Elsinore folks get a little later, or even pm start, you -- and others -- can do both. Enduro loop am; mx pm.:)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Originally posted by fred2
I'll be at Terry's Wednesday morning around 9? 8 would be better but I don't want to wait around an HOUR like I did last time.

Well, well, well. Fred-don't-call-me-George has opened up the flood gates already. Only question is -- to what? Have we just heard a complaint or a challenge? I'm sure we all want to play. Just got to know which game. :p

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Bring it on slick!!! :p

Whatever the game comes to I'll leave my riding ability out of it. ;)

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I'm also thinking about hitting Elsinore Saturday morning for a few hours. Anyone interested? Of course I don't have SA yet. (spousal approval)

I will be at Elsinore on Saturday morning!!!!:p Thats the only time I can ride this weekend.

Sorry Fred2, I don't have a e-mail at work, just internet access.

Can anyone else make it to Elsinore on this Saturday(11th)??
:p

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
a454elk-
Sounds good. I'll look for you. Just make sure you get under one of those shade canopys!

LT - if it's anything like yesterday, my bike parts were melting by noon, so I don't think I'll be trying an afternoon start! :scream:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bring it on slick!!!

Whatever the game comes to I'll leave my riding ability out of it.

Bring on the bikinis and the lightninig:p Ol89er do you still have that custom bottle of hooch? This should make for quite a party:scream:

Nobody was up for waking the old man up @ 5:00AM :(

Ol89er and LT, Durning the drn mudfest we did a few sections right away that had tight trees on a ridgline ( remember I threw my bike off the cliff there) oh wait That doesn't really describe just one area does it :confused:

also we did a section that looked like Gilligans Island where we had to walk the bikes through a steam becauce the over hanging braches were only about 4 feet high.

Those were great but we havent done them again since, If I could put in a request there it is. As I don't know how to get to those sections which is why I 'm asking the guides. Along, of course, with Mr. toads s always mandatory. I don't know if its all possible, I just thought I'd through out some ideas.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Just for this occassion I have a Saran Wrap jock with feathers and Mardi Gras beads. I'll bring my own bottle of Mad Dog. I'm not your average hussy so make sure to bring the dollar bills. Lap dances run 20 and handle bar rides are 100! ;)

Sounds like a tall order of a ride is being served up!! Are those trails wide enough for training wheels?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Just for this occassion I have a Saran Wrap jock with feathers and Mardi Gras beads. I'm not your average hussy so make sure to bring the dollar bills.

That's it........I'm out.........unless FDCMG promises not to ride infront of me.;)

KTMster

Mar 27, 2001
Sunrise Motorsports Park

Thom & I will be at Sunrise Motorsports Park on Saturday, 8/11, from about 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.

V17x & W21

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I think we type more than we ride, that's scary. MXDad, I'll have my new fangled EZ-up canopy there. You're more than welcome to grab some cover under there if there's room with the Camino and all! We'll pit under the canopy so come on down. I'll have my kid run and get us water and grapes! If my bike melts then I'll knock my kid off his and ride on.
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ok, ok, here's the deal.

Sunday 08-12-01, 8:30 AM @ the fire station, Corona trail ride, single track.

Wednesday 08-15-01, 8:00 AM, @ the Elsinore track, MX.

Geeze, do I have to do everything for you guys.:confused:

MXDad, Elk. Come out Sunday, we won't hurt ya, we promise.;)

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK, got it, Tues at Sunrise, Wed at Glen Helen and Thurs through Sun at CompPark! (Kidding) Actually Sunday is a no go for me, the other half has plans and it doesn't involve dirt and two wheels but it does involve long pants and a button up shirt, AHHHHHHH. A single track ride out in Phelon soon would be nice though. Let me know if anyone is interested, it's a great day of riding with goat trails, sand and hill climbs.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Don't trust yourself, eh Thumbs? :D
So what if I don't :scream:

originally posted by KTMster
Thom & I will be at Sunrise Motorsports Park on Saturday, 8/11, from about 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Holly cow, another option.............your killin me over here.

originally posted by Ol'89r
Sunday 08-12-01, 8:30 AM @ the fire station, Corona trail ride, single track. Wednesday 08-15-01, 8:00 AM, @ the Elsinore track, MX
I'll be there for both:)

Geeze, do I have to do everything for you guys.
Yes.......Should I bring my ramp or can you load and unload my bike without it:p

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
decisions

Let's see-

Sat. - ROTMX evening race at LACR (a possible, only been there once).
Sun. -OTHG race at G.H. (I always suck there, so I won't go)
Sun. -Corona trail ride (sounds good if I can stay healthy until then) :confused:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Geeze, do I have to do everything for you guys.:confused:

That's it I'm taking my ball and going home!

Wed. I'm in. Sun. AM is a big maybe. I'll radio thumbs & let him know. I'm supposed to be in SD both Sat and Sun AM If we get everything done Sat. then I'm in. If I can't make it, I know it won't be the same without me, But you guys really must carry on and suffer through it. ;)

Top Bottom