Paragon Guide 6/8?

AngryCandy

Mar 2, 2001
Any chance that one of you Paragon vets could show my friend and me around the trails of Paragon on Saturday, 6/8? We have never been there before, and would love to have an experienced guide show us around! We will be heading up from Delaware, and will probably get there mid to late morning.

Thanks,
-Steve

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey it's so much more fun to explore and stumble on all of the real fun trails that we found. ;)

I can't make it down on the 8th but there may be someone that can. If not, it really isn't too bad finding your way around. If you can make it on the 23rd you can see all the trails that you may have missed (or wish you missed:))

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
If I can make it I will do it!! I want to go up this weekend if anyone is game. i am the local at Paragon, it is my "home track". I will keep you posted. Are you staying overnight?

AngryCandy

Mar 2, 2001
Fantastic, Trigger. My friend, John, has to be back that night, but I may stay over. I'm really looking forward to checking this place out. From your ride reports, it sounds great.

AngryCandy

Mar 2, 2001
Trig,

Do you think you can make it on Saturday? We should be up there around 10am. My cell number is 302.383.0606 Black F150 w/ 2 Yami Thumpers in the back.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Unfortunately, I jammed my shoulder on a jump there last weekend and I have to let it rest so I can ride there with the DRN rally on the 23rd of June.

I am going to hook you up with a guide named Dan 'Scooter' Cole. he has a new 2-tone blue chevy PU and a Lite blue limited edition KTM200 Jack Piner model. Cant miss him. I will call him today and call you tonight. Ride safe!!
Hope to see you on the 23rd!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Sorry Trigger, next time we will be a little more gentle with you ;) Hope the shoulder feels better soon, and I'm sure you already fixxed the bike.

Unfortunately I emailed AngryCandy, and told him I couldn't make it for tomorrow, but I gave him some rough directions for a few things he may like to check out. See ya on the trails

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…