Paragon, PA on October 12th & 13th

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
Heck, I’ve even heard WoodsRider can ride over them.
Yeah, I'll try and ride over anything. Rocks, logs, roots, Suzukis. Nothing unusual, just your typical trail junk. :p

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I guess I'm a Nancy boy too... :( I don't want to break my bike (or my ass for that matter) on rocks.... I don't mind getting wet and muddy or dry and dusty though! :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Yeah, I won’t ride over anything. Rocks, logs, roots, Suzukis all scare me to death. Especially Suzuki’s. I’ve never seen anything so fast in my life. I’m only used to riding unusual Spanish bikes, just your typical trail junk. :p
:eek:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
I am the Nancy of all Nancys. I even have the skirt to prove it. I wish I could be cool like Bill and get a plate for my bike. I really like to ride on nice flat pavement.
Pretty much sums it up!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
And I feel the same way about suzuki's as you feel about rocks.
You mean there's a difference between the two? :moon:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
There are simularities between Suzulis and rocks. They're both heavy, most are ugly and the only way you can get either one to run is if you roll them down hill.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy, master of the obvious. :scream:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Just ignore those guys. They know not what they say.

We are going to have a blast. :yeehaw: I just check the hyperextened forecast and it looks good :aj: :aj:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
Just ignore those guys. They know not what they say... I just check the hyperextened forecast...
We're smart enough to know when you plan a ride the weather will be in the :uh:

flyinzuki

Jan 27, 2001
There are simularities between Suzulis and rocks. They're both heavy, most are ugly and the only way you can get either one to run is if you roll them down hill.
:debil:
Sounds like you boys need a lesson or two...
I may be available the 13th :thumb:

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
I think the lesson will not be necessary, Thank You though. We wouldn't want you getting hurt pushing your suzuki over all those rocks and up and down trail #10 ! :moon:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Hey knobschlob, are you going to try that hill on trail 10 with that new diesel pig of yours? :moon:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This is going to be a fun ride. Knobie, Are you coming?

I will be at the Burger King at the Dunmore exit on I81 for breakfast at 8:00 AM. Anyone want to meet me there? I promise to use a napkin and not talk with my mouth full :eek:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I promise to use a napkin and not talk with my mouth full
So you finally graduated from charm school. :p

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
RM,

Which exit is Dunmore? It isn't identified on my map. I'd be coming from 80W to 81S. If the Dunmore exit is close it might make a good meeting spot. I assume you're talkin' about Sunday morning.

Dave, do you want to ride as a convoy from central Jersey that Sunday?

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I'm actually planning on getting out there either Friday night, or Saturday morning... Are you just going Sunday Gary? They are also having the annual "Fall Crawl" which is a 4WD rock crawling event some of my Jeep buddies are participating in, so I may be in a caravan already, but the more the merrier! If anyone is thinking about Friday night or Saturday, and heading out 78 or 80, let me know and we'll get you in the "Jeep" caravan! :)

Top Bottom